• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Having troubles sving. It resets to the startup screen every time I try to go back to my save. I'm on GBA4ios. Please help?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Thanks for the list. Many of these errors are intentional not-errors, unaffecting gameplay and difficult to change, but the misspellings and the faceplayer can quickly be changed.
You are supposed to not be the chosen one and you should lose your first battle
You are supposed to fall in the ECO's cave

Okay. I'll continue my list as I play, Just training my fakemons.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
There's a lot of directing/linking to ROMs going on in this thread and I've had to delete a lot of posts. Please refrain from linking/directing ROMs or to sites containing them.

Mr.Red-

Mr. Red
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
Looks awesome so far. I have a question. Is there a day and night cycle? Because when I started the game it looked very bright and now everything is pretty dark. And I also can't save in game and than load through that save file. No big problem though as I'm just saving through Desmume

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Looks awesome so far. I have a question. Is there a day and night cycle? Because when I started the game it looked very bright and now everything is pretty dark. And I also can't save in game and than load through that save file. No big problem though as I'm just saving through Desmume

Yeah, there is a day and night cycle.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
The hack looks great but after I patch and attempt to start it I get some kind of strange scrambled up screen and can't do anything. I'm using the Fire Red ROM mentioned a few comments up too.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 13, 2017
You mentioned earlier that there is no gen 4 physical/special split implemented, just the regular FireRed one. Are Clown and Space physical or special in this regard?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Is there a point to the precambrian hall?

nvm i figured it out. Terranova gym is unbearably hard though. The wood panels don't always switch the pathways. I've been trying to get through for the past hour with no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Seriously dude, wtf is with this Terranova gym. Been in this thing for hours and still can't get through. What in the world made you do this? At least some help would be nice. Actual help!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Can someone help me with the 5th gym , the puzzle is super hard been trying for 3 days and still nothing please help!😞

The boxes are blocks with the box are 0 movement permission and the walls are 10
You have to only use two different boxes

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    22.9 KB · Views: 176
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
hello, easybakestudio. can you give me a list of all fakepokemon? my friend is interest your hack and he said that he may translate it to the chinese. thanks

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
The boxes are blocks with the box are 0 movement permission and the walls are 10
You have to only use two different boxes

I already figured out how to get to the first box, but the 2nd map variation has me confused. After hitting the box, I've been stuck for the past 2 hours

I highly recommend making it easier because this is just dumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back