• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Get-Together 2019 Feedback

Years
You successfully solved the case! Congratulations!

But there is still one mystery to solve... Did you like this year's Get-Together? Please tell us here how you enjoyed it, what you liked, what you disliked, what would you do differently and how could we, the GT management, improve next years?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
So how should i say it.. This is obviously my first GT. And i absolutely have fun with the events you guys have prepared. Before giving critiques i had to give applause to the GT management that although have a limited time and their own schedule and personal businesses would still sacrifice their time for making this events come to fruition, for that my hats off to you guys...

However.. As with something good there would also be something that not enough good or needs some tweaking here and there. Uh, personally i can only comment on events that i joined so.. Yup, here goes

1. So first thing first, My most enjoyable activity in this GT. Rocket Hideout. THANKS JANP! Really i can't thank you enough for moderating this cool event, and also we should definitely do these kind of activity in future events (Well if someone have time to moderate, i heard it's time consuming to edit the map). Well it was a sweet sweet struggle towards the end where with every rules, you get more curveballs in your journey to the top (AND ONCE MORE EFFIN GORDON RAMSAY, i maybe going to use his sprite in future event who knows LoL.). The only criticism i could give is probably the point you gave, because.. It's very time consuming and i'm sure it's very fun to me and those participated but i personally think that maybe more points could be rewarded

2. Second, the most time consuming activity. The Eevee Arcade, thanks Mewtwolover for moderating the event. I guess there's no criticism on this one as the thread actually getting updated pretty quick and it's quite rewarding point-wise. Oh, i don't know if it's you or you pick it with other guys but the games you've picked are spectacular and test a lot of reflex and precision (Brickris Tetout & Super Tower Rush), Patience and Planning (Super Space Barrel), and that's it (I didn't mention Omega X because.. I HAVE VERY BAD SKILL IN BULLET HELL GAMES). Kudos to you and whoever helped you if you have one

3. Next, the VG Trivia by Corviknight. You choose from variety of categories and some niche knowledge that's very good (That first daily set was hell though). I had to rack up my brain on what i've read from small websites, random wiki articles, kotaku, personal playing experience, and other stuffs on finding the answer (Who knew randomly reading about the Power Glove would come in handy LoL). You've choosen great questions so no personal complain although it's baffling to myself that i need one and a half hour to completely rack my brain for answers but eh it's not your fault, it's my forgetfulness haha.

4. Okay so the next one, is the Choice Quest by Janp. Honestly i kinda forgot about this one, although admittedly it's in this position not because it's less fun than the other but simply because i've written about the three other stuffs first. So.. Good writing skills, kudos on you sir for making me dread Drowzee more (Not that i absolutely love him since the beginning) and that's it LoL. Couldn't say anything except this was a great stuff all round.

And i'll be stoppin here first, i've not written about CAH and stuffs cause i had something to do now, i'll wrote other stuff later

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Oh, i don't know if it's you or you pick it with other guys but the games you've picked are spectacular and test a lot of reflex and precision (Brickris Tetout & Super Tower Rush), Patience and Planning (Super Space Barrel), and that's it (I didn't mention Omega X because.. I HAVE VERY BAD SKILL IN BULLET HELL GAMES). Kudos to you and whoever helped you if you have one
I picked them by myself, I didn't needed help with it.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Just like WizardOfOdd, this is also my very first GT. It sure was fun when it lasted, though I kinda wish you people had stated the GT's exact period from the very beginning.

As for the events, these are only for those I've taken part of. If I miss anything, sorry. 😔
  • About the Rocket Challenge, kudos to Janp for everything, from moving the characters (?) to rolling everyone's challenges (even all of mine when I had to restart my FireRed). 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • I love how Paint and Describe reminds me of the telephone game from our childhood but with arts. And to be honest, I actually had a good laugh upon finding out that the pictures and descriptions (especially from the second chain) went haywire. 🤣
  • Okay, I may be late to the party for Who's that Pokemon, yet I couldn't get anything right. I mean, what in the world was puzzle #9 again? 😡
  • The Choice Quest here was my first one I had. Thankfully it was quite short so that newbies like me could follow. Plus, I love that we all led the story to such an epic ending. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Anyway, here's a little bonus from my Rocket Challenge:
Spoiler:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Okay, I may be late to the party for Who's that Pokemon, yet I couldn't get anything right. I mean, what in the world was puzzle #9 again? 😡
Puzzle #9 was Wailord, the clue pic was part of its tail. It wasn't harder than Puzzle #8, this one was tricky but not too hard, I can only blame myself that it took so long to solve.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Please keep posts to feedback rather than discussions of puzzles - don't want to clutter this thread up too much, is all.

Also, please let us know what you think of the story - content, implementation, etc. It was a new aspect we tried out this year, so that'd be useful to hear about.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Puzzle #9 was Wailord, the clue pic was part of its tail. It wasn't harder than Puzzle #8, this one was tricky but not too hard, I can only blame myself that it took so long to solve.
Fair enough. I posted that before the solution was out, so...

As for the story itself, well, I love how it went from serious to silly. I mean, Marshadow of all things throwing a party for ghosties? Come on. 😂🤣😂🤣

Back