• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I have no intention of letting it die, but I felt it was DeLaMuerte's turn in the little cycle, especially since Lerion hasn't gone to any classes yet so Sorae would be better for explaining.

Sephear

Years
Oh oh god dusk...it burns...I think you may have mortally wounded me with that >.< haha.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hope it isn't too sore--ayyyy, I'll be here all night...! After I sleep... 'Cuz I'm up all night... Overnight schedule... yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy okay I'll stop now

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
I wish I understood that whole sentence, but if there's anything Borderlands has taught me it's that Loot in any case makes and breaks deals.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
that should tell you how tired i was... and how poor my luck is (PC went down after I realized, and I had to just go to bed)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Since almost everyone is in the classroom we'll start class soon. ^^

Note: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note now so excuse me if I happen to make any typo's. I have yet to get used to this... Refrigerator?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I'll be making a post this afternoon or evening. Gotta work today.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will post as Ryuu, Divine, Nami and Luna today guys.

It's gonna take me some time so expect it to be up within now and... 10 hours.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Will post as Sagishi after your Ryuu post, and Yami after Luna.

Not sure if it was obvious or not, but Sagishi's outburst at Ryuu earlier had a lot of meaning behind it (secret side-plot started!)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guysssss... I posted d:

C'mon! Post post post post post post post!

The person who posts first gets a cookie...

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah sorry… I noticed it a little bit okay. He will answer his question in my next post ^^ I kinda have a lot on my mind right now so please forgive me…

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^He also didn't answer Sagishi's question(s), but that just went further into Sagishi hating Ryuu for being an ignorant swine.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Is there anyone who's planning on posting? If not then I'll post as Ryuu again.

Guys, I understand that you guys feel like I'm ignoring most of your questions in my Ryuu post but please understand that if everyone asks a question on the same time that it's very hard for me to keep up. I also tend to forget to mention or reply to them without meaning to. I apologize again for not noticing some if the questions earlier.

Back