• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
swag on swag on swag get on my level Bloodex

euXVQw6.jpg

you talkin' swag when you be talkin bout me

my swag so deep i gotta clean it out of my diapers every day

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I haven't been there in YEARS.

God, Kurono, you've really got me wanting to actually do this.

Well, you could prod around the forum for interest now. Then begin planning when you've got some people interested.

it could turn out to be a really interesting event

or disastrous.

planning is important

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, you could prod around the forum for interest now. Then begin planning when you've got some people interested.

it could turn out to be a really interesting event

or disastrous.

planning is important

Definitely. I'll ponder more on it tomorrow. Gotta go to Calc homework and then hit the sac. Peace out, PC~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I love that Nintendo store. I have a Tepig from there!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love most of them. :( It was so hard for me to decide! I wanna go back and get more.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
The starters and pre-evolved plushes are totally awesome -- but the regularly huge and complex legendary pokemon? totally deformed caricatures.

I'm looking at you Palkia, Dialga, Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram.

... I wonder if a gift from there would be acceptable for valentine's day.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But they look cute imo!! I'm not a fan of any of the ones you listed enough to buy them though. Iirc Raikou was ADORABLE.

Sir Codin

I don't know about the rest of you, but I Reshiram would be a good choice to plushify. The damn already looks nice and fluffy; why not make it even cuter?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id love to visit Nintendo World and walk out with like 10 plushies lol xD If I ever go there I might have no money left.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ugh i would love to go to nintendo world myself. i don't have enough Pokemon plushies to make me happy. Definitely going to try to get a plush doll at the next convention I go to on top of getting a photo with the Phelps as well as their autographs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Id love to visit Nintendo World and walk out with like 10 plushies lol xD If I ever go there I might have no money left.

One great thing is that they're all reasonably priced. My Tepig is like...the size of two fists end-to-end about and it was about 11 bucks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
One great thing is that they're all reasonably priced. My Tepig is like...the size of two fists end-to-end about and it was about 11 bucks.

That's cool. Im a huge Pokemon plushie fan Ive got a small collection now, and I'd love more, if I ever get the chance to visit New York, Id love to make a trip there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have some from nearby stores and the internet (Pikachu [2], Turtwig, Dewott, Pignite, Manaphy, Duskull, Tentacool, and Zorua). Some of those were gifts, actually. I think I might have more than that but I can't remember them at the moment. I've never been to a nintendo store. I:

Augh I hate getting up early. D;
I'm listening to an online radio that plays a morning show. They're talking about donkey burgers and maggot-ridden raisins. Appetizing, right?

Last edited:

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
I'm jumping in the conversation to talk about them tasty donkey burgers and maggot-ridden raisins. Yum!

But seriously, what morning show is that and why are you even listening to it, Slendy?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think my name looks best either as it is, or in red. I think my name would look the weirdest in the green we had for assistant admins.

Edit: FFFFFS.. DCC.. Y U NO GO TO LATEST PAGE?!

I cant get up early.. I'm not a morning person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back