• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated] Pokemon Shadow Version - Team Shadow

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Hey, do you need any Pokemon Overworld Sprites? I said Pokemon not Trainers. Also, has the hack making started yet?

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
Years
Hey, do you need any Pokemon Overworld Sprites? I said Pokemon not Trainers. Also, has the hack making started yet?
Like Crystar500 said, Production has started, and we will be needing Overworld Sprites as well! I have a lot of plans to make the game very customized.

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Like Crystar500 said, Production has started, and we will be needing Overworld Sprites as well! I have a lot of plans to make the game very customized.

What sprites should I do right now, then? (All types of sprites)

Years
Its great that the team started the production, hey, Zolt, don't forget that I applied for beta testers too.

Zolt

Years
Its great that the team started the production, hey, Zolt, don't forget that I applied for beta testers too.
Haha, I know man. We haven't had enough production for a Beta Tester to jump in yet. I will ask you for sure when I need it!:)

Zolt

Years
If anyone is willing to add overworld data space and pallettes that would be great! ( I have applied Firered Hacked Engine, and have learned all the Hex Editing, But it would just take so long...
Help Requested! Credit of course.

Crystar500

Stressed and Confused
Years
If anyone is willing to add overworld data space and pallettes that would be great! ( I have applied Firered Hacked Engine, and have learned all the Hex Editing, But it would just take so long...
Help Requested! Credit of course.

You should add that to the main post, sir. :3

Back