• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] Chalos and Burmy Platinum Unevolved Solocke

chalos

Lord of The Noobs
Years
Welcome everyone to my first challenge log in Pok?Community! I have done some challenges before but I've never make a challenge log, so I decided to make one. I done some regular challenges like nuzlocke, monotype, and solo runs, so I decided to mix it up this time. And if you haven't guessed yet, this challenge is combination of nuzlocke, solo, and unevolved run. So here's the rules:

Rules
1. I will choose a Pok?mon (in this case I chosen burmy) and I can only use the chosen Pok?mon in battles
2. The rules apply when I get the 5 starting Pok?balls
3. If the chosen Pok?mon faints it is considered dead
4. If the chosen Pok?mon dies, it's "Game Over" and i cannot Proceed unless i soft resets
5. Soft resetting is allowed ONLY when the chosen Pok?mon dies and ONLY allowed 3 times
6. If I ran out of Soft Resets, its a true "Game Over"
7. Catching HM slaves is allowed, but i cannot use them in any battle (except in forced double battles)
8. I'm not allowed to evolve my chosen Pok?mon
9. I'm allowed to catch shiny Pok?mon, but I am not allowed to use them
10. And last but not least, I also must nickname (and allowed to change it) my chosen Pok?mon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds bla bla bla

All right now here's my first progress:
1. Named myself Chalos
2. Named my rival Barry (yeah I'm not very creative at naming)
3. Barry wants me to go to Prof Rowans house to get Pok?mon (It's not that easy Barry -_-)
4. Met Prof Rowan
5. He gave us our starter of our choosing, and I picked Burmy (I used universal Pok?mon randomizer to change turtwig to burmy)
6. Barry challenged to battle and I lost :( (Burmy only knows protect, so yeah)
7. I went home plotting my revenge >:D
8. Mom tell my to go thank Prof Rowan, got running shoes (yay)
9. But first i grind up my Burmy to level 10, so he knows tackle (This took 2 freaking hours D:<)
10. Finally got to Rowan's house, nicknamed Burmy "X" (yeah I know it's not creative, I'll think a new nickname later)
11. I forced decided to help Prof Rowan's research
12. Have a tearful goodbye with mom (just kidding, she was happy actually)
13. Went to Jubilife City, and delivered town map to Barry, he also gave me a town map
14. Got a Pok?tech
15. Caught starly, bidoof, psyduck, for HM slaves
16. Currently grinding X to level 26, so I could get my revenge on Barry >:D

-To Be Continued-

P.s What do you my Burmy nickname should be?

chalos

Lord of The Noobs
Years
Update

1. Grinded for hearthome gym
2. Battled Fantina and won, here's how the battle goes:
Spoiler:

3. Went for Solaceon Town and battled Barry on the way. Here's how the battle goes:
Spoiler:

3. Arrived at Solaceon Town
4. Went to Solaceon Ruins and got HM Defog
5. Went to Lost Tower
6. Went to Veilstone City
7. Arrived at Veilstone City
8. Battled waifu Maylene and won. How the battle went:
Spoiler:

9. After the battle, I met Dawn, apparently her pokedex got stolen by some Galactic Grunts
10. Helped Dawn battled Galactic Grunts
11. Went to Pastoria City
12. On the way, Burmy faint because some Graveler exploded in front of Burmy face with critical hit D:< (-1 Soft Reset. Soft resets remaining: 2)
13. Arrived at Pastoria City

-To be Continued-

P.s I still haven't changed Burmy's nickname

chalos

Lord of The Noobs
Years
Hmm that's weird, I remember posting 3rd update here. I wonder why it haven't appeared yet?
Nevertheless here's my 4th update:

Previously on Chalos and Burmy Platinum Solocke

In the 3rd update Chalos defeated Fantina and waifu Maylene, and loss a reset to a exploding graveler on his way to Pastoria City, and saved before Pastoria Gym. Now Chalos is going to battle Barry before challenging the Pastoria City Gym Leader

Now onto the 4th update

So I was going to enter Pastoria Gym and then Barry came out of nowhere and battled me, much to my suprise (I played D/P before but I never played Platinum so yeah). Luckily I used UNLIMITED X ITEMS WORKS and shoved bunch of x items into Burmy's Throat. After I won I challenged Crasher Wake and won the same way :P. Outside I heard explosion which turns out to be some Galactic Grunt doing, then I chased down that grunt. Then I met Cynthia who gave me secret potion to cure the psyducks blocking the way to Celestic Town. Which then I used. After that I went to Celestic Town and went to the ruins. There I battled Cyrus and I got HM Surf. after that i surfed with a Psyduck to Canalave City, there I battled Barry and won by using UNLIMITED X ITEMS WORKS again :P. Then i went to Iron Island and trained with Riley to level up Burmy to level 100.

~To be Continued~

p.s I hoped this get posted.
p.p.s Is it better to post update in paragraph like this? or should i just update in list like usual?

Back