• 547 replies

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted August 17th, 2016
135 posts
3.2 Years
To this day, this is the most played game hack I have. I think it is because it is the only game that doesn't have really agitating issues that other hacks would have, such as pokemon not having the right sounds or wrong moves or other similar crap.

BEST PART IS... you can still run this through the randomizer.

Amir1205

Male
The Netherlands
Seen June 16th, 2019
Posted October 16th, 2018
9 posts
5.5 Years
This doesn't work on my R4 card; it says "load rom errcode=-5 Please reset system." while loading. I have an R4i SDHC card V2.0. Storm Silver works just fine, but Blaze Black and Volt White 2 don't. I did download the pre-patched versions of the roms since I don't have a windows computer. (There's no way to patch it since I have a chromebook)

Quantaris

Age 34
Male
Shaw, MS USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted April 17th, 2019
102 posts
13.8 Years
Drayano, your hack series are very enjoyable. You have created some of the best hacks imo that deserve a comment. This is my favorite one of all your hacks. Not to mention that NDS hacking doesn't have many tools and resources but you somehow did it, impressive! The features are out of this world amazing!

Check out my page on Facebook Computers And Fanarts
Seen August 14th, 2017
Posted August 13th, 2017
5 posts
2.8 Years
I am using Desemu, with volt white, and I have tried and tried to get the liberty ticket over and over again, and it has just become a frustration now, I have followed the steps given and cannot see what I am doing wrong, can anyone help?
I have the exact same problem, no matter what I do I still don't have the Liberty Ticket in my inventory and it is frustrating beyond belief considering that Victini was something that I was looking forward to. For reference I am using Desmume and Volt White as well, any help at all would be appreciated.
Seen June 27th, 2018
Posted June 22nd, 2018
3 posts
1.3 Years
Where I get the Plume AND the Cover Fossil?

Hi, I've spend hours for the research in the internet, but there's no answer =( maybe anyone can help me! I'm playing the version "Pokemon Blaze black 2" and i've allready recieved the Cover fossil. The dude in the cave of the twisted mountain won't give me the plume fossil. I've tried it maybe 200 times =/ He gave me always a new fossil on the next day, but never the plume fossil. Or should turn all other differend fossils into pokemon, before recieving the plume? I have no ideas anymore... -_-

Please, help!
greetings

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional

Male
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,658 posts
12.2 Years
my bronzor with levitate was hit by mudslap...........wtf?
Do you remember what pokemon used Mudslap? Also, does your Bronzor actually have levitate?
It's possible that pokemon had Mold Breaker, which ignores abilities. It's also possible something like Gastro Acid or Gravity was used which suppresses Levitate.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, S, M)
Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
Living Pokedex Complete: Y, C, R, LG, E, D, Pl, HG, B, B2, X, Y, OR, AS, M, UM
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 14th, 2019
1 posts
35 Days
So I have noticed a slight hitch. It is nearly impossible to get some legendaries in Blaze Black. I haven't tried Volt White yet, but in Blaze Black I got 3 Registeels and no Regirock(had to hack one in) and 4 Latias but no Latios(again with the hacking). I think the double legendary locations may have some glitches, at least in my version.
Advertiser Content