• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Darkest Dungeon

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I REKT YOU DOOF.

Coolest looking hero in the game, I was happy with that. I quite enjoyed being the Jester.

Klippy, did the -0 mean heal or did it show protect as a -0 too?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I REKT YOU DOOF.

Coolest looking hero in the game, I was happy with that. I quite enjoyed being the Jester.

Klippy, did the -0 mean heal or did it show protect as a -0 too?

Heals AND protection. So if you protected someone and they were attacked, it displayed as a -0 to be a notice to you, the player, and the attacker that something prevented the damage. :)

Years
-snip-
I even managed to make you guys buy my role-claim as the blacksmith for a while.
-snip-

You were the freaking only one in this whole game to ever get away with lying about their role.

Was it part of your role to try to activate that statue or why did you do it? (Just so anyone can go off on it, I did [unlock] it too, just for the fun of it. Seemed the more interesting option.)

Years
You were the freaking only one in this whole game to ever get away with lying about their role.

Was it part of your role to try to activate that statue or why did you do it? (Just so anyone can go off on it, I did [unlock] it too, just for the fun of it. Seemed the more interesting option.)

It was my job to collect blood for the statue, I was not allowed to unlock it myself so I had to rely on all you wonderful people to do it for me :)

Back