• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] The manuscript of vengeance. (Very short)

Years
So this is a little "story" that a friend of mine wrote when he was 13. He was visiting me and Just before he left he wrote this odd little piece of literature out for his amusement. Unbeknownst to him, I am finally putting it on public display. Hopefully somebody will get a kick out of this.

I can't properly credit him since he has a slew of pseudonyms, so let's just say it was written by "toby". Without further ado, The manuscript of vengeance.

The scribe of hagash of Jerusel told Ephieuses, hath thou learnt of Jesus? Ephieuses said "thou hath toldeth me great of things, but I hath no wisdom in Jesus' path of the holy. Michael Wilcox interrupted ephieuses and Joash (the scribe) and said "I am a bird mother… I. Enjoy. Contact. Joash replied by a smack to Michael's face. Isaac stepped in, this is the final story!
Jesus said "Sinners DIE"! And he disintegrated them.

"God show mercy
to the souls
Of the lost".

I am leaving all typos in as I feel this magnum opus is best enjoyed in it's original form. If it is to be enjoyed at all.

Back