• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Red: Little Cup

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 12, 2020
Pokemon Red: Little Cup
A new challenge Hack for Pokemon Red

Download Link on my discord:
https://discord.gg/uw8gFpR

This hack changes all pokemon to follow official little cup rules.
This means all Pokemon must be able to evolve, must also be at their lowest evolution, and all pokemon must be level 5
This brings a new challenge to Pokemon Red, and forces you to come up with new strategies. TMs are crucial.
2019-09-04_17-34-21041_top.png

2019-09-04_17-34-35730_top.png
Gameplay Changes:
All levels reduced to 5
Pokemon can't gain XP
Pokemon Can't use Evo stones
Pokemon Can't use rare candy
All Pokemon (should) follow Smogon LC rules
TM 23 (Dragon rage) has been removed
Water routes have decreased encounter rates (5% to 1%)
Pokemon Tower has a decreased encounter rate (10% to 1%)
Mt. Moon has a decreased encounter rate (10% to 1%)
Rock Tunnel has a decreased encounter rate (15% to 5%)
Victory Road has a decreased encounter rate (15% to 5%)
The Seafoam Islands have a decreased encounter rate (15% to 5%)
Diglett cave has a decreased encounter rate (20% to 1%)
Pokemon Mansion has a decreased encounter rate (10% to 5%)

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 12, 2020
I forgot to include credits but I did everything on my own using pret's dissasembly.

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
I did play up to Celadon City, but I quickly realized than no one really uses anything else than regular level up moves. So as long as you just get some strong Pokemon, it doesn't really matter if you give TMs to your Pokemon, since you can always be stronger than your opponent. You could just get a full team of Water types and break the game with spamming Surf, while everyone else has Tackle or something.

I really like Pokemon hacks where you cannot level up and focuses more on catching many different Pokemon, like this one. Perhaps just need to give your opponents a bit of a better movepool, so it's not as much of a cakewalk.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 12, 2020
Unfortunately in gen 1 you aren't able to pick opponent's movesets, they just use the last 4 moves they can learn. I'm working on gen 2 now which allows you to pick every trainers moves, so it'll be much better.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I like the concept and I appreciate this game's making but I have to agree that it's too easy when your opponents' teams always have terrible movepools. I look forward to playing the gen two sequel.

Twisty

Starter of many nuzlockes, winner of very, very fe
Years
You overlooked giovanni and his team of level 25s. Fortunately for me, you also overlooked the level 30 prize pokemon at the fighting dojo. I dislike cheating, please fix this.

Back