• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet 2th - Sugary Sweet Seconds! 8/21/2017 bugfix available

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Hi, I am informing you of a few bugs and was wondering about how a few pokemon evolve such as slowpoke to slowking the slowbro is level 50 and nothing further evolution wise has happened and I try to use the candy crown and it just exits the menu instead of going to the pokemon screen. The coin case is broken and the Red Flute quest cannot be completed due to this. Hoopa is changed to attack Deoxys when caught due to it being Fire Red's deoxys form and I was also wondering is there even an Azure Flute in the game or is it just something the guy says but nothing can be done about it. Please reply at the earliest convenience.

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I'm new here, but i've had my fair share of pokemon, and I want to do a randomizer on this game, does anyone know how to do it?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Pikachufan16: I fixed the coin case problem. Not sure what to do about the Hoopa problem because it's hardcoded. There isn't an Azure Flute, it's a gag.

pollyanna0015: A new, specialized randomizer for this hack would have to be created.

New patch uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ylc8iydvv673av/PokeSweet2th_8_08_2017.ups

This fixes the coin case problem and replaces the sprite for Mega Chocotank, because unbenownst to me, one of my artists had altered the Mega Miltank from Pokemon Insurgence and sent it to me. So I got rid of it. Oh, and the title screen build date was also fixed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not very knowledgeable about this kind of thing.

So I downloaded the 7-17-2017 patch and applied it to my FireRed rom, and got it to work fine. Is there a way to place the new patch (8-08-2017) on my game without having to start over? I tried using the NUPS patch tool the same way I did when I initially patched the rom, however it didn't work. Is there something different you have to do to update the rom, or is it the same process as initially patching it (meaning something isn't working right on my end)?

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
I must say this is very Bad hack. The idea is awesome and design in better than average (sometimes) but the games lags.After the first Island the game has not a loud but annoying sound in the background. The Pok?mon Movesets are very often fucked up!!!! Why does my furfruit have a moveset Form horsea or seadra ???? Icefish has moveset of tentacool. Its like every Pok?mon From older Generations have not their movesets. The Game is pretty hard also but i dont know if that minus or plus..... So yeah please improve the movesets For New Pok?mon and make The buildings More creative.

I hope youre not angry about me.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
I must say this is very Bad hack. The idea is awesome and design in better than average (sometimes) but the games lags.After the first Island the game has not a loud but annoying sound in the background. The Pok?mon Movesets are very often ****ed up!!!! Why does my furfruit have a moveset Form horsea or seadra ???? Icefish has moveset of tentacool. Its like every Pok?mon From older Generations have not their movesets. The Game is pretty hard also but i dont know if that minus or plus..... So yeah please improve the movesets For New Pok?mon and make The buildings More creative.

I hope youre not angry about me.

Pokesweets have entirely custom movesets based on their "new" types and the moves within the game, don't go by official movesets, that wont work

The annoying sound thing was a bug i noticed too, surprised it hasnt been fixed yet or if it has you must be playing an older version, just save and reset to get rid of it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
So i patched the new version on a clean game and imported my save and it still says a coin case is required and if i go to buy coins it glitches the game entirely with a bunch of endless random letter text. Also if there's a location list for all the pokesweets i would appreciate it. One final thing are clamperl and slowpoke gender exclusives for the evolutions in this hack?

Any info appreciated
Thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
Hello, I don't know why but when a Pokemon evolve the game glitch after the animation, I can see the Pokemon fully evolved but there's a black screen behind and I can't do anything. It happen with all of my team. Can someone help me?

rainbow545

Banned
Years
anyone besides me getting a red screen saying 'Unrecoverable Error'? i get it EVERY time i try to play this hack on my DSTWO flash-card.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
So i patched the new version on a clean game and imported my save and it still says a coin case is required and if i go to buy coins it glitches the game entirely with a bunch of endless random letter text.
Thanks.

Sorry. I fixed it for real: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zxj8894tu96uvkr/PokeSweet2th_8_21_2017.ups

anyone besides me getting a red screen saying 'Unrecoverable Error'? i get it EVERY time i try to play this hack on my DSTWO flash-card.

I don't own any flash carts so I've never been able to test my hacks on them.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Okay thanks for the help with the coin case. One thing I do wonder is where is Krabby located and Zubat I haven't seen the sprites for either at all in the game and wonder what routes they are on.

Years
Not sure if I'm just confused or if this is a bug that someone has noticed before:

When I use Fury Cutter (Lime) against a Flangoose (Orange/Chocolate), it says the move isn't very effective, but a Lime move should be super effective against Orange type.

(Edit: I really have to add that this is by far the best Pokemon hack I have ever encountered! There's something so thrilling about starting over from scratch and learning all the new typings, movesets, battles, etc. from trial and error. Then, of course, there's the genius of the whole setting and the amazingly well done sprites and environments. Every aspect is brilliant. In my humble opinion this is what Pokemon should have been from the start: an innocent, creative, fresh, colorfully themed world.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 29, 2023
I have a question with theses bug fixes do we only need to download the latest bug fix cause when i tried to put them all in i had cause glitch where in the one city where you talk to a npc that has you battle trainers to get an item but the game acted like i did when i did not can you tell me what i need to do cause i really like both games

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 29, 2023
i don't know what i am doing wrong but i tried patching the latest bugfix to a clean rom but it ends ups failing while the main ups worked fine just before the latest bugfix

Years
Will there ever be a working .cia for Sweet 2th? There have been reports of the game black sceening forever after the initial screen giving credits to the people that worked on it go by. I've tried to create my own .cia of the game and came to the same issue. (GBA splash is off so that isn't the case.) If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know. I read somewhere that the creator of the ROM had to fix this themselves so I figured to bring it up here directly. :c

Back