• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
LOL @ Twilight! I've never had a Pokemon dream :P If that dream were reality, I'd kill someone! S. Beedrill=coolness :D

I think I'll name a female Feebas Twilight! It actually sounds very mystical, mysterious, strong and ebil :D If it's a male, I'm probably naming him Aquarius (water king-ish)

@ Brawl- I know how you feel about SRing for Pokemon over and over. I was fishing for a shiny Feebas all weekend (and Friday too because of a day off from school) and I got nothing! I easily added 15-20 hours on my trainer card :( It's ok. Best of luck with all those Pokemon!

@ Skii- Hope you get higher chains and get a shiny Pokemon :D

@ Knight- I SINCERELY hope you get S. Charmander before 1500 times. I gave up at 1000 seeing as I had no patience or determination back in the summer.

Now I'm determined to get a Shiny Feebas! Hopefully tonight, I'll achieve my goal and start planting Wiki Berries...if I can find them -.- GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
My computer is still broken, so im just checking in quickly.

Unfortunatly i don't have the time to go through all the posts that have been made but i'll just give you a quick briefing of what i've been doing in game.

I've gotten three new shinys since my last post, at least i think i told you of the ones I got before that.

First up, Natu. Don't really know why I went after this one, i suppose it was due to boredom.

Next Pineco, found it on a chain of 4, was kinda shocking, the chain broke shortly after.

And finally, this morning i got 2 Phanpy, I've wanted a shiny Donphan for so long, and this took about three days to obtain, messing with the clock is confusing.

So for now my targets are Aerodactyl on Diamond and Charmander on LG (I reset it a while ago) I already have two of the shiny starters so I've decided to go for the whole set.

It's nice to see you back Runa!

And thats about all from me. I'll have pictures as soon as my computer is up and running again.

Years
LOL @ Twilight! I've never had a Pokemon dream :P If that dream were reality, I'd kill someone! S. Beedrill=coolness :D

I think I'll name a female Feebas Twilight! It actually sounds very mystical, mysterious, strong and ebil :D If it's a male, I'm probably naming him Aquarius (water king-ish)

@ Brawl- I know how you feel about SRing for Pokemon over and over. I was fishing for a shiny Feebas all weekend (and Friday too because of a day off from school) and I got nothing! I easily added 15-20 hours on my trainer card :( It's ok. Best of luck with all those Pokemon!

@ Skii- Hope you get higher chains and get a shiny Pokemon :D

@ Knight- I SINCERELY hope you get S. Charmander before 1500 times. I gave up at 1000 seeing as I had no patience or determination back in the summer.

Now I'm determined to get a Shiny Feebas! Hopefully tonight, I'll achieve my goal and start planting Wiki Berries...if I can find them -.- GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I will try.

I'm gonna be chaining Geodudes for now. [Easy target]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Brawl: Good luck on all of the hunts. Jeez you always soft reset so much but hey, it's working for you. XD

Matty101: Lol yeah they're so weird. But I was so sad when I lost that shiny.. ;; Well I didn't think you meant actually naming her Twilight but I think that's cute too. ^^ I already use that nickname too much lol but it rocks. ;D

Yami_Zidane: Nice to see you back Yami and congrats on all of the captures. Good luck on Aero and Char still ^^

Skii: Another easy yet promising hunt would be Ponyta. Route 210 during the day is a killer 50% and that's better than swarms. But good luck on Geodude then.

Dunno why I still come here since I haven't tried hunting for the last few days or so. Backed up on other randomness. XD;

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys im now at 1343 soft resets for charmander! i hoping 4 it soon!

And i was wondering if i could start up the shiny dex again that was started on the first page of this thread? well its just an idea and ill start once i have to permission to do so!

well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Edit: congrats yami on ur new shinys!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey guys,
i just got a shiny lv5 treeko and a lv 100 shiny mewtwo today
Do you think the treekos good or not

Do you like the Treeko? Then who cares what other people think. Personally, I'm proud that you got a Shiny Treeko! How did you get a level 100 Mewtwo today? Trades?

Back to business...I'm dieing to quit on this little monkey! I've now spent close to 20 hours (19 and a half to be exact) fishing in the same ridiculous spot with no SHINY!! :( Where has my luck gone? I seriously hope I get it soon :( I played 3 hours last night and didn't see anything new/special...

Years
Brawl: Good luck on all of the hunts. Jeez you always soft reset so much but hey, it's working for you. XD

Matty101: Lol yeah they're so weird. But I was so sad when I lost that shiny.. ;; Well I didn't think you meant actually naming her Twilight but I think that's cute too. ^^ I already use that nickname too much lol but it rocks. ;D

Yami_Zidane: Nice to see you back Yami and congrats on all of the captures. Good luck on Aero and Char still ^^

Skii: Another easy yet promising hunt would be Ponyta. Route 210 during the day is a killer 50% and that's better than swarms. But good luck on Geodude then.

Dunno why I still come here since I haven't tried hunting for the last few days or so. Backed up on other randomness. XD;

I'll try Ponyta then. [It looks cool shiny anyway]

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys im now at 1700 soft resets! its getting close i can feel it! but yeah i still have no answer on staring up the shiny dex again? and matty101 dont give up! just keep searching for feebas it should show up soon! well good luck everyone on there hunts!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Wow nearly 2k Soft Resets =\ Great job. Charmander is so close, I can almost smell him =P

I've searched another 2 hours with no success :( :(

@Skii- Ponyta is one of my favourite looking shinies!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
matty 101 ull get it soon! and wen u do u will be so happy that the hunt 4 it is over! well im now at 1854 soft resets! my gosh wont it just show up? lol!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Knight: Are you estimating or calculating? If you're counting (tallies or whatnot), then that's...wow A LONG TIME!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
matty101 those r tallys! =) there exact numbers! thats y im saying it should come soon! and how r u and ur feebas coming along?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
23 hours and counting :( Hopefully not for too long ;)

I must have ran into....1500 Feebas or so but none were shiny :( I'm hoping tonight is the night I catch him/her!

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
matty101 those r tallys! =) there exact numbers! thats y im saying it should come soon! and how r u and ur feebas coming along?

Why should it? it took me 1,949 Soft-resets before regigigas showed up shiny, i reached 2,500 for bulbasaur and nothing, but i'm gonna go back to that soon, and i'm currently resetting for rayquaza and in that endeavour i've currently racked up 3,000 resets without a shiny rayquaza appearing.

Just keep at it and it'll come in it's own sweet time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well I had started a chain on Torkoal and was successful. I anxiously got to a 40 chain and just reset the radar so many times. I didn't pay attention much to the clock and my eyes were starting to dry up from not blinking. Finally a shiny patch revealed itself and i got a Serious Male Torkoal. Since it was a fire tortoise I nicknamed it after the world favorite fire tortoise Gamera, I don't think anyone did this but I thought it would be cool after seeing Master Roshi ride it in Dragonball.

shinies037lj7.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Congratulations Dragonking on your new Gemera :P

VenomX, I didn't think it would take THAT long -.-

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Congratulations Dragonking on your new Gemera :P

VenomX, I didn't think it would take THAT long -.-

Well to be quite honest it hasn't, it takes me roughly around 5 hours to do 1,000 resets on ruby, but it's the amount of resets i was talking about, not the time it takes.

Well off to do some more resetting for rayquaza >.< wish me luck.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I wish you great luck knight and Venom! Hope rayquaza comes soon :P...same with Feebas :D

Played a few more hours but...zip, zilch, zippo! I haven't encountered le shiny yet but I'll keep going!

Back