• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I pirate most my music, so it doesn't matter to me :V

And I dunno if it's that. Just switched to px for letter spacing elsewhere and it only looks slightly smaller than before o3o

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because it is smaller. I had 5px in my signature, and then i had 3pt. I bumped it up to 4pt to see if it is px/pt, or if it's just screen resolution problems (which is what we figured in the past).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This is why I prefer using text as images instead of CSS. That way, there isn't any problem, fff.

Also I see no humor in your "meme", Hikari :<

Years

This Oshawott has found out Wikileaks' worst-kept-secret.

Spoiler:

Yes, they happen to be alien dictators. (LOL)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally never really had a problem with see mine and others the right way, soooo.

I've never touched wikileaks, so I can't say I really care?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aliens are awesome; don't be dissing them :|b

Fff Imma change at least the top line of my theme to an image so it at least looks right on Safari and Chrome and Firefox. May as well change the font, too.

Years

Here's my cute Oshawott's reason on why Mark Zuckerburg is so cool.

Spoiler:

He's the dude behind Facebook, the coolest social network in the world!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't use Facebook anymore. I find it weird talking with people I know/knew only irl :< /the only exception to this is Letty who is totally awesome

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I give it props for allowing me to stay in contact/get back in contact with some of my irl friends. However, I don't use it that often. Only to check up on some things every now and then, and the occasional post. Think the last time I posted something was when I got my license.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

This Oshawott has found out Wikileaks' worst-kept-secret.

Spoiler:

Yes, they happen to be alien dictators. (LOL)

images

edgeworth-document%28b%29.gif

Wikileaks does have a system for providing secrets that isn't naturally agreed upon. That much is obvious.

edgeworth-shrug.gif

But to say that they are alien dictators is a stretch, no? I mean, dictatorship only assumes that someone is controlling a nationality under his/her own specific unquestionable rules.

edgeworth-thinking%28a%29.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of aliens and all that, but I'm just saying this is a stretch to say that people who post different answers to the publicly to see can't all be aliens!

edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

...Thanks for listening.

Years

images

edgeworth-document%28b%29.gif

Wikileaks does have a system for providing secrets that isn't naturally agreed upon. That much is obvious.

edgeworth-shrug.gif

But to say that they are alien dictators is a stretch, no? I mean, dictatorship only assumes that someone is controlling a nationality under his/her own specific unquestionable rules.

edgeworth-thinking%28a%29.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of aliens and all that, but I'm just saying this is a stretch to say that people who post different answers to the publicly to see can't all be aliens!

edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

...Thanks for listening.

Oh Doronjo, you're so funny. I just think they are aliens who feel like they want to take over the world.

"Oshawott shivers"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, Edgey. You're so awesome~~~

Fff I swear these Physics equations are getting longer and longer. Thank goodness I can do amateur programming on my calculator and thank goodness that my Physics teacher supplies equation sheets with our tests.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're doing Physics. Kratos-Mun is doing Physics. Everyone is doing Physics!

/isn't even in the roleplay and is already enjoying herself with talking about possible situations ahhhh. ♥ I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy Soul Campaign.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm still waiting on a reply from GB. I think they're doing apps. this weekend so hopefully I'll get one soon!

In the meantime Wendy didn't get any responses at the test drive meme. Maybe I shouldn't app. her there after all ;; /though I still do wanna app. there; guess I could always app. a Pokemon protag. since I have a bunch of those

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've noticed how compliments mean less and less to me. :/
I guess that's how it goes, in the end only the bad stuff gets to me.

Oh well. I should be quite happy for my awesome life right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. Mornin yall.

Well it looks like I''m joining the CCC as soon as I get my diploma which shouldn't be too far off now, that and I'm not sure if I have money for my date anymore T_____T

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Good afternoon!

The Computer department chair gave my class Ring Pops for Student Appreciation Day, so I feel appreciated~ On the other hand, the teacher who should be teaching our class has pretty much left us for dead and I don't think anyone in our class knows how to do this assignment. I mean, she's now in the hospital and I hope she gets better, but I wish she'd've given us better instructions ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. Lol I haven't had a ring pop in ages now, then again that's probably due to my love for lifesavers gummies haha.

Might also do something called a Nuzelock challenge on my Leaf Green game sometime, wonder what the rules are but it does sound interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back