• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bucky's breedables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi. I have got a Beast Ball Makuhita and a Beast Ball Drowzee. They don't have Egg Moves, but I can teach them any egg move you want. I'm very interested in your Moon Ball Mimikyu and in your Love Ball Chikorita. I hope you're interested in my offer.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi. I have got a Beast Ball Makuhita and a Beast Ball Drowzee. They don't have Egg Moves, but I can teach them any egg move you want. I'm very interested in your Moon Ball Mimikyu and in your Love Ball Chikorita. I hope you're interested in my offer.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town! If you're still interested, I'd very much like to trade! If you could put egg moves on them that'd be great, otherwise I can take them as is!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
I am looking for a decent quiet Snover with snow warning and magical leaf egg move

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hey! I have an Adamant Fast Ball Tepig with Superpower and Heavy Slam.
I'm interested in your Modest Love Ball Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz and Double Kick ^_^
Is there anything we can sort out? Thanks.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hey! I have an Adamant Fast Ball Tepig with Superpower and Heavy Slam.
I'm interested in your Modest Love Ball Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz and Double Kick ^_^
Is there anything we can sort out? Thanks.

That works for me! When are you available?

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I'm interested in your Moon Ball Vulpix and HA Vulpix. I don't have much to offer but I do have a Jolly Gibble with Outrage, Hasty Cyndaquil with Double Kick in an UB and an Adamant Litten with Crunch. I also have a Tepig in a Luxury Ball.

Sorry, I totally missed your message! If you're still interested I can give them to you!

I am looking for a decent quiet Snover with snow warning and magical leaf egg move

Sorry, it looks like I don't have one of those!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
I am interested in any of the shiny pokemon, preferably the riolu, eevee, froakie, or ralts. I have these pokemon with their hidden abilities for trade in gen 7:
Alolan Vulpix
Alolan Sandshrew
Dratini
Mareanie
Magikarp
Eevee
Abra
Rufflet
Bruxish
Sneasel
Anything of interest to you?

Last edited:

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hey there!

I've been looking around for an HA sandshrew and I saw you have one in a heavy ball.

Do any of the pokemon found here interest you?

If you're still looking for one I can trade it for the HA Gible! It doesn't have 5 IVs, though. Is that okay?

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I am interested in any of the shiny pokemon, preferably the riolu, eevee, froakie, or ralts. I have these pokemon with their hidden abilities for trade in gen 7:
Alolan Vulpix
Alolan Sandshrew
Dratini
Mareanie
Magikarp
Eevee
Abra
Rufflet
Bruxish
Sneasel
Anything of interest to you?

Sorry, I don't see anything.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Hi buckembarnes

I wish to trade for your shiny pokemons for the following:

- shiny Froakie (lvl 1 I suppose? -otherwise 1 to 10 anywhere is fine)
- shiny Ralts (lvl 1 I suppose?-otherwise 1 to 10 anywhere is fine)
- shiny Eevee (lvl 1 I suppose?-otherwise 1 to 10 anywhere is fine)

I can offer the following event pokemon for trade

- Arceus 20th
- Meloette x2 20th
- Mew
- Shiny Ditto? lvl 100
- Darkrai 20th

Please let me know if there is any other information you may need. I really wish to trade for those shinys =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back