• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

I once saw a stamp on deviantART claiming that a user dislikes Touhou project, but let's stay positive.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Since it's summer break I might read up on Homestuck.

I'm all in for people complaining and otherwise expressing themselves, but telling the world how much you hate things without any argument to support it is just stupid. "This sucks", "I hate this", unless you have some legitimate reason for others to think the same, those opinions are, to your surroundings, absolutely worthless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Why can I drag your signature across the screen on my iPhone o__O

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

Some members on YouTube got suspended for uploading Touhou music. It's so unfair! If it's on iTunes, it should be protected with copyright. The music these members showcased aren't available on iTunes.

Japanpeople, Y U NO publish your music on iTunes?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's not like iTunes is the only place where you can claim copyright.

And it's the same deal as with all uploading of copyrighted content. It's hardly unfair to punish users who uploads media from any particular franchise.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

Where CAN I BUY Touhou CDs LEGALLY in THE United STATES Of AMERICA!!???

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well they aren't your everyday songs.
The songs from Touhou are basically video game OST. So they're meant to be listened to while playing the game, unless an OST is released.

If it has been, then you've got the options to either buy it on like amazon if possible, or pirate it.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

There's also Touhou arranges, which are also under copyright law.

Of all the music in my iTunes library, at least 30% of these songs are Touhou songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back