• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
Species: Charmander
Pokéball: Regular
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: I want the following moveset for a Charizard so whatever ones you can give would be great; Swords Dance, Roost, Flare Blitz, Outrage

I have a Shiny Flawless Torchic and/or Ekans to trade in return

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Would you be interested in a JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
Attack: 188
Defense: 204
SP. Atk: 127
SP. Def: 228
Speed: 270

I don't have access to the IV checker so that's the best I can do.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
hey. can i have the HA event samurott and emboar plz?

i have whitney's miltank and a pokeball pattern vivvillon if u want it :p

You got it :) Let me know when it is a good time.

Species: Charmander
Pokéball: Regular
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: I want the following moveset for a Charizard so whatever ones you can give would be great; Swords Dance, Roost, Flare Blitz, Outrage

I have a Shiny Flawless Torchic and/or Ekans to trade in return

First order, thank you sir. I'll get started on your charmander. I am interested in your shiny Torchic :)

Would you be interested in a JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
Attack: 188
Defense: 204
SP. Atk: 127
SP. Def: 228
Speed: 270

I don't have access to the IV checker so that's the best I can do.

Sure, let me know what you want for her. She seems to be 31/31/31/29/31/31 if you were wondering :)

Last edited:

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
I'll take the 6IV male and the 5IV female if that's ok? Are you sure? Thanks a million :) I'm almost ready to trade if you are

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'll take the 6IV male and the 5IV female if that's ok? Are you sure? Thanks a million :) I'm almost ready to trade if you are

Yeah no prob :) They've got Swords Dance, Outrage, and Flare Blitz on them. I've added you and ready whenever :)

Years
interested in your sneasel as well as 4 of your eevees: adamant, jolly, modest and timid ones with anticipation.

would u accept HA breedjects? if so i have HA sableye, HA starters, HA ralts, HA dratiniti, etc.. check out the breedjects section in my trade shop

would u accept pokemon with egg moves as well? if not i have shinies as well

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
interested in your sneasel as well as 4 of your eevees: adamant, jolly, modest and timid ones with anticipation.

would u accept HA breedjects? if so i have HA sableye, HA starters, HA ralts, HA dratiniti, etc.. check out the breedjects section in my trade shop

would u accept pokemon with egg moves as well? if not i have shinies as well

How about HA sableye, foongus, ralts, and shiny fennekin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back