• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Game Can You Get Mew Legit

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
Hi im very new to pokemon games and i really wanted to get into them, so i decided to pick up a game.

I also really want to catch a mew but as i do more research, i keep finding that you have to input some kind of cheatcode , or do a glitch that makes you get mew instantly.

I dont like this, and I want to do it legit. so what games can you get mew without cheating?

thanks

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
There were times when a Mew was available to get in events for each game but now there is no way to get Mew without cheating.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I believe you can encounter Mew in the Japanese version of Emerald if you can get one with access to Faraway Island and the Old Sea Map

Last edited:

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Often times there's an event to obtain mew legally, but those events are often gone. Just.. Just don't use GTS to look for mew because you have to trade questionable pokemon in question to get mew

Back