• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Ehh, you know, that was confusing. ^_^

EDIT: I'm such a slow writer...

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm definitely going to play as a blonde. Yup.

Also, can we possibly expect the English translations for these new Pokémon and the region in a matter of days? If the past few months are anything to go by, the official US site will have these up in soon, possibly by the 14th.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
By body wasn't ready! But this is enough info to make of for the long wait/until the release. Or maybe I'm exaggerating haha.

Still hate the guy's outfit but like the girl's.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm sure the localization won't be far behind, it never usually has been with the news flow for these games. As you said, the official website/Twitter will hopefully update shortly.

As for the character customisation, it looks like there's a few different combinations to choose from which is a great step forward.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm sure the localization won't be far behind, it never usually has been with the news flow for these games. As you said, the official website/Twitter will hopefully update shortly.

As for the character customisation, it looks like there's a few different combinations to choose from which is a great step forward.

Localization is usually posted on the 14th since the 15th happens that day and coro coro would ne out then. So three more days.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I just saw this, and I'm really excited about it! I really like the riding idea, though apparently that's only possible in Miare City. I like the Pokedex design, seems sharp and modern. As for the character customization, I don't really care about it, I wouldn't have minded playing as a blonde even though I'm not one.

And the new Pokemon! I love Yanchamu (the panda), he looks so cute, and I bet his evolution will be really cool, given his Fighting type. Erikiteru seems to me like a gimmick Pokemon, so I'm really curious about him and that new move he can learn.

Years
All those news today got me hyped! The new region is interesting and I liked the fact that we can customize our characters!!
I think we will be able to ride Cogoat in Maire City only :( I wish they could allow us to ride every Pokemon we want to :( Anyway I can't wait until October!!! We need a release date now, I think. haha

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
This thread sure exploded over the last two hours. :P

Rideable Pokémon? I wonder if we're going to have them following us a la HG/SS, after all!

Are character names confirmed?

Cyclone

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Wonder what their english names will be...hope they're creative.
The lizard looks odd but that's alright. The Robin looks cooler than Pidove, hope it's part of a three stage line but I get the sense it may be two staged like Nocowl and Swellow.

The panda looks cool, reminds me of a greaser for some reason. The Goat is beautiful.

And yes this was a lot of information...

Years
pokejungle say that the name of the girl in the main charcter's page is miniskirt rika and this is a start of a battle. miniskirt rika seems a name of a random NPC, so does it mean that in x and y at the begining of every battle we will see the foe's picture?

i think such a thing will be nice at the start but soon be very annoying

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I just realized that Yayakoma gets Flame Charge. Mind = blown. It can hit Steels at least, unlike the other five first birds in their first stage, so that's something.

An early bird pokemon that will know flame charge??!
Thats so awesome, i love that move, and its great to have a bird able to learn it
I've only used Pidgey from the "early birds" as a team member, might change with X/Y :D

Just saw the electric lizard, Elikiteru. Looks a bit like Mawile to me, but it's cute. Why Electric/Normal, though? I cant help but wonder if Parabola Charge will be the Electric equivalent of Giga Drain and Drain Punch.

He looks somewhat weird but still cute, i hope his evolution will look more impressive.
I'm not too fond of the Normal/Electric combo right now, but I'll have to wait and see
what movepool he gets. I Guess You could call Parabola charge the electric equivalent of those moves

The Robin looks cooler than Pidove, hope it's part of a three stage line but I get the sense it may be two staged like Nocowl and Swellow.

The bird looks a lot cooler than Pidove, i hope it's a 3-stage evo as well!
My favorite of the new 4 is still the Pamda though ^^

PrimalDialgasaur

Primal Sauropod
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Maybe we can ride Pokemon that can only be ridden in real life (logically) because people ride elephants (Mamoswine/Donphan) of course Rapidash/Ponyta Zebstrika/Blitzle, and Maybe Bouffoulant and Tauros? I've always wanted to ride a rapidash ever since that episode where Ash did.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
A close up of the customization.

rg5txrL.jpg

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess that would make a lot of sense. And maybe you can only ride your pokemon in certain places, not all over the map? Either way, I'm looking forward to it! ^^

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I wish we can customize the hair style beyond the color as the boy's hair is still bothering me.

I see no problems, remember, as you can see, these protagonist have Canon Artwork, canon appearances, the customisation can't change it too much or else that artwork would be pointless, so changing just the colour is fine to me, at least it's a step.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
I like the Robin Pokémon the most I think! Appropriate for a European-themed region. And the rideable goat thingy is definitely a yay! Although, I do hope we can ride others.

Trainer customisation too! I think the male player as a blonde is preferable. Seeing the girl in front of the mirror make me wonder if we'll have more than just skin and hair colour as customisation?

Regardless, I'm even more excited for these games. Roll on October!

Back