• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
I started playing recently and really like it, but I can't use the bike or escape ropes. Any help with resolving this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Also, I can't play 2.7, I'm able to play 2.5 though. I click on the application but it doesn't load up for some reason.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 14, 2018
So i have clocked 52 hrs of gameplay and now an error message has came up when trying to continue my game:
script'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_intro:0xa9db460>
I have entered Hoenn region was really loving the game till this point. Any help will be appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
So i have clocked 52 hrs of gameplay and now an error message has came up when trying to continue my game:
script'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_intro:0xa9db460>
I have entered Hoenn region was really loving the game till this point. Any help will be appreciated!!!

I had something like this once before and had to restart the game. Fortunately for me, I was only at beginning of Kanto.

It happened when the game froze and saved on its own. So from then on every time it freezes and crashes I x out of the game to prevent it from saving.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Btw, any idea when Zygarde will be added? I still can't find him in Terminus Cave. Only legendary I'm missing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone, i have a problem because for me only the version 1.9 allowed me to have the battle hall and the dimension device in Oak's lab. And neither version of the game let me go to Alola because each time i go to see Oak, he tell me that there is nothing to do now exept battle my old rivals.
Thanks if someone can help me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 6, 2023
I can't seem to evolve magma...I've given it a magmarizer and leveled it up but nothing xD am I missing something?

btw I've tried on both the completed and uncomplete versions and doesn't work

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I can't seem to evolve magma...I've given it a magmarizer and leveled it up but nothing xD am I missing something?

btw I've tried on both the completed and uncomplete versions and doesn't work

You have to level it up in the day while holding the item.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
The porygon evolution chain does not work. I try evolving it at night with upgrade but nothing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
When i try to select my game an error sign will appear, saying Script 'pokemon field' line 1476: NoMethodError ocurred. what can i do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
In the new patch, what are we supposed to do after defeating Hau in the Melemele Forrest? I go back to the bed but nothing happens, and the dex doesn't say anything after defeating him nor after sleeping. I've run all around Alola and found nothing.

Back