• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Spoiler:
Of course I've played reborn! It's a masterpiece and the reason I started doing this game. Not precisely for its puzzles but surely there are somes that could be similar

My bad, you have to be stationary and hold "Z" it for some time to start jumping, thanks.
Yes, I'll reduce the time you have to wait for jumping next time though

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 29, 2022
3 more bugs. When you start battle with wild pokemon in safari zone the game crashes.

After you get HM surf, you can go back to the Ruins of Cinis, but you can't go back from there. Also if you enter the house where Eco was before, he is still there and whole cutscene starts again.

Synchronize ability doesn't work properly outside of battle. Wild pokemon don't have 50% chance to have nature of pokemon in first slot with this ability as they are supposed to.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Of course I've played reborn! It's a masterpiece and the reason I started doing this game. Not precisely for its puzzles but surely there are somes that could be similar

Hehe, yea, reborn is awesome! Ur game isn't bad either ofc! The influence is quite noticeable but it isn't really a bad thing, keep up the good work! :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
3 more bugs. When you start battle with wild pokemon in safari zone the game crashes.
Fixed, I was making a script and I didn't realize I messed up with the safari zone. Thanks!

After you get HM surf, you can go back to the Ruins of Cinis, but you can't go back from there. Also if you enter the house where Eco was before, he is still there and whole cutscene starts again.
Fixed, though the game is not really very ready to be explored after you got surf. Because that's practically the end of the demo so can be more stuff like that

Synchronize ability doesn't work properly outside of battle. Wild pokemon don't have 50% chance to have nature of pokemon in first slot with this ability as they are supposed to.
I honestly don't really care much about this, but I'll check it

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hello, can u add at some point a list of the available pokemon? I am trying to do some changes to my team cause of the 3rd gym and i have a hard time to find what is available and what i can find.
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
I just wanted to say thank you for being quick and responsive to those that are enjoying your amazing game. I don't get to see the creators usually respond like you do so it is quite refreshing to see. keep up the great work. anxious to see the final project of this!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Hello, can u add at some point a list of the available pokemon? I am trying to do some changes to my team cause of the 3rd gym and i have a hard time to find what is available and what i can find.
Thanks in advance!
There are a lot of pokemon in the safari zone that are really helpfull (Sctyher, Tropius, Pinsir, Mawile, Gulpin...)
But as you are at the end maybe there's no point in training another pokemon so if you want a specific one pass me your savedata and I'll add it to you

I just wanted to say thank you for being quick and responsive to those that are enjoying your amazing game. I don't get to see the creators usually respond like you do so it is quite refreshing to see. keep up the great work. anxious to see the final project of this!
Thanks to you for your kind words! I'm glad you liked it!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
There are a lot of pokemon in the safari zone that are really helpfull (Sctyher, Tropius, Pinsir, Mawile, Gulpin...)
But as you are at the end maybe there's no point in training another pokemon so if you want a specific one pass me your savedata and I'll add it to you

Thanks for the reply, i won the gym but as the demo ends i can't save, that's kinda trolly lol. I trained a couple of pokemon to early 30s and i won with a bit of luck tbf.
P.S Keep up the good work and pls next time let us save after the fight. I liked the story a lot :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 29, 2022
Is it possible to get to the "singing lady" of the flooded lake? She can be seen on the first screenshot on first page, I was surfing around the lake for an hour, but couldn't find a way to her (tried the night as one npc suggested too).
Also, is Gastly in game?
Thank you for quick fixes, appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Thanks for the reply, i won the gym but as the demo ends i can't save, that's kinda trolly lol. I trained a couple of pokemon to early 30s and i won with a bit of luck tbf.
P.S Keep up the good work and pls next time let us save after the fight. I liked the story a lot :D
Nice to hear that! Thanks for playing and commenting, you've been really helpful

Is it possible to get to the "singing lady" of the flooded lake? She can be seen on the first screenshot on first page, I was surfing around the lake for an hour, but couldn't find a way to her (tried the night as one npc suggested too).
Also, is Gastly in game?
Thank you for quick fixes, appreciate it.
You can reach the zone of the screenshot, but you can't catch her until you got waterfall, that it's not in this demo. I had planned to add gastly for a concrete zone that I've still not made, so it's still not in the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2023
Does eevee still evolve to Sylveon though moon-stone, or though knowing a fairy move + happiness? Since moon stone has no effect on eevee.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
great game but there is one thing i hate the most. in the fught club in the candy town. i never than a bad mutli battle partner eever before. spamming bullet seed not more. i guess i cant go further. i stop playing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 21, 2018
HELLO I PLAYING TO YOUR GAME. CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFORMATIONS? HOW MANY GYMS? HOW LONG IS THIS GAME PLEASE

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
great game but there is one thing i hate the most. in the fught club in the candy town. i never than a bad mutli battle partner eever before. spamming bullet seed not more. i guess i cant go further. i stop playing.
I'm sorry to hear that but thanks for give it a try
HELLO I PLAYING TO YOUR GAME. CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFORMATIONS? HOW MANY GYMS? HOW LONG IS THIS GAME PLEASE
3 gyms long

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2019
Great game!! After the whole Reborn format I tought I'd never enjoy as much a fangame, but yours really did the trick for me... I just whish I could save after defeating the grass gym!!! I don't want to bother you, but have you got any idea how long is it going to be before next version? Thanks in advance, keep up this excelent job

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Great game!! After the whole Reborn format I tought I'd never enjoy as much a fangame, but yours really did the trick for me... I just whish I could save after defeating the grass gym!!! I don't want to bother you, but have you got any idea how long is it going to be before next version? Thanks in advance, keep up this excelent job

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't really know when the next demo will come out, I work on this by streaks and the next thing I had planned is a little big. So it may take some months

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hello, great game so far.
Posting here cause I have an issue regarding the leveling of my pokemon.
They all are/got to lvl 20 (Braixen, Corsola and Murkrow) and they just won't gain any more exp after that? Am I missing something or is it bugged?

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 29, 2022
Hello, great game so far.
Posting here cause I have an issue regarding the leveling of my pokemon.
They all are/got to lvl 20 (Braixen, Corsola and Murkrow) and they just won't gain any more exp after that? Am I missing something or is it bugged?

Thanks.

You are not missing anything, level 20 is a cap. They will be able to level up after obtaining gym badge.

Back