• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I didn't see the Undercover Boss episode with Stephanie just the promotional picture...which still very clearly looks like her just with a blonde bob and glasses.

MITB was overall good but neither Case winner needed it. Strowman is likely in line for a title shot anyway and Alexa had the title very recently. The likes of Rusev, Roode, Becky and Natalya could have done with getting the briefcase especially Becky.

Nia and Alexa wasn't a bad feud but it's not a match I really want to see again especially considering the talent on RAW women's roster.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
You HATERS have absolutely nothing to worry about.

It's pretty damn clear that it really doesn't matter who wins in the Reigns/Lesnar match.

Because whoever the MITB holder is at the time, they are cashing in and winning the title at SummerSlam. You can pretty much guarantee it.

Why the WWE ***holes have given up on Reigns is beyond me but clearly the fan reactions have finally gotten to them. So yeah. Nothing for you HATERS to worry about.

:pouting:

Years
Vince McMahon is so senile and out of touch,he either doesn't know or doesn't care about the fact that Roman Reigns is TRASH!!He didn't learn his lesson from shoving John Cena down everyone's throat so he continues to keep doing sh*t like this.The viewership continues to plummet every year,hopefully one day when Vince steps down or passes away the company will change for the better.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I didn't post in here sooner because I was pretty sure the WWE ***holes were going to do a successful MITB cash in.

And yet... well...

There's only one thing I can really do at this point. AND IT'S PERFECT.

tumblr_o56bpt4wxH1shsq9jo2_400.gif

OH DON'T MIND ME.

I'M JUST BATHING IN ALL YOUR BS WHINY COMPLAINTS.

SIGNATURE UPDATED.

I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY.

*stands and applauds and doesn't care that I'm the only one doing it*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'll watch WWE every now and then but I get tired of guys like Roman and Brock who's never around. I may watch for certain people but that's it and unfortunately I can't watch Impact because I don't get the channel that it's on.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Okay... um... can someone please clarify for me when SmackDown is moving to one of the Fox Channels?

Because my Cable TV Guide is still listing SmackDown on USA this upcoming Tuesday but wikipedia says it's moving to one of the Fox channels on October 4th but that's a Thursday? I thought I read it was supposed to go back to Fridays?

This is just really confusing and if someone could clarify this for me I'd really appreciate it so I know when and where I can watch it.

Years
Okay... um... can someone please clarify for me when SmackDown is moving to one of the Fox Channels?

Because my Cable TV Guide is still listing SmackDown on USA this upcoming Tuesday but wikipedia says it's moving to one of the Fox channels on October 4th but that's a Thursday? I thought I read it was supposed to go back to Fridays?

This is just really confusing and if someone could clarify this for me I'd really appreciate it so I know when and where I can watch it.
Smackdown goes to Fox next year.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

I have absolutely no fall-back.

John Cena is part-time and Daniel Bryan is taking too many risks again.

I'M COMPLETELY UN-CONSOLABLE. DON'T EVEN TRY.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
So...

What's all of your reactions to Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Title from AJ Styles last night and how he wont it?

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
WELP. FORGET EVERYTHING.

I think I know who I want to win the Royal Rumble now. Should be obvious.

I'll readjust who I think will win/who I want to win and post it when it's closer to the Royal Rumble.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Well the Royal Rumble is this weekend. So time for my 'revised' who I think will win/who I want to win when it comes to the Royal Rumble match itself.

Men:

Who I want to win: Roman Reigns. John Cena.

Who I think will win: Braun Strowman or Seth Rollins

Women:

Who I want to win: Bayley or maybe Ember Moon

Who I think will win: Charlotte Flair or Becky Lynch (to set up match with Ronda Rousey)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Okay... can someone please explain to me what the hell WWE is doing? Why would they gift Charlotte the SmackDown Women's Title this close to WrestleMania?!

Are both titles going to be on the line at WrestleMania? If so, what happens if Charlotte wins? Double champions for both brands isn't exactly what they should be doing. I, for one, am happy with a women's champion for both RAW and SmackDown!

I seriously just do not understand what the hell WWE is doing and if someone could explain it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Yeah, any comments about John Oliver's segment feels like asking for a dumpster fire.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I mean with as much money as Vince makes the least he could do is pay for their insurence.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'm probably the only one who feels this way... again... but honestly...

For the Superstar Shakeup the best thing that could happen to Roman Reigns is to go to SmackDown. This is because both him and Rollins are supposed to be 'faces' and I really don't want to see them force one of them to become a 'heel' so I, for one, think the best thing for them to do is to separate Rollins and Reigns.

Just me obviously though.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
WELP. I GOT MY WISH.

Roman Reigns to SmackDown. Good. I didn't want to see them force Rollins or Reigns to become a 'heel' anyway.

Also, again this is just IMO, going to SmackDown was probably the best thing that could have happened to Ember Moon and Bayley. I don't know what the hell is going on with, or what the problem is, with Sasha Banks but this is probably the best thing that could have happened to Bayley if you ask me.

So yes, I'm satisfied. Although how both the Intercontinental & U.S. Titles being on SmackDown makes sense is beyond me.

User Anon 1848

We are saddened to learn of the tragic death of former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro. She performed in WWE from 2005-2008 and was beloved by her fellow Superstars and fans around the world. WWE offers its condolences to Ashley's family and friends.

https://www.wwe.com/article/ashley-massaro-passes-away?sf212844238=1

Rest in peace. Pro Wrestling isn't as carny as it used to be so premature deaths like this are all the more shocking.

Back