• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Strange thing to say, but I care but don't care about post counts at the same time. I like seeing it grow slowly (or out of nowhere if you're not paying attention), but other than that, eh.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Currently I was aiming for bigger post counts because I was aiming to get a blog in here because it takes 5,000 posts to be able to use it. Even though, I want to do it with my own pace though, because it's no good if I force it too hard.

Starry Windy

Years
I don't use blogs in here, because I'd figure nobody would even know I posted one.

This is why I think there should be a feature that I'm notified if someone make a new blog entry, especially if I subscribe it, so that I won't miss it. (as in this forum, not via e-mails)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hit 2,000 posts few weeks ago. Not sure when I'll be getting to 3,000, but my guess is that it'd be sometime around late February or early March. :p I don't use blogs, either. I may post an entry someday, but have no idea what the topic would be about.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Be like me and post about the random stuff that goes on in your life. Then again, that sort of stuff annoys some people, so maybe that's not a good idea :P

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hit 2,000 posts few weeks ago. Not sure when I'll be getting to 3,000, but my guess is that it'd be sometime around late February or early March. :p I don't use blogs, either. I may post an entry someday, but have no idea what the topic would be about.

You're probably going to triple my post by March, just saying.

& awesome, new DCC=New party

Years

Doing the math, if you had 2000 posts few weeks ago, at that rate you'd have your 3000th post by end of January.

A new DCC? :O

But this one is written with such excitement and happiness; where is the negativity I seek to spread?

Bah, humbug.

Starry Windy

Years
A new DCC? :O

But this one is written with such excitement and happiness; where is the negativity I seek to spread?

It's because we must kick off the Christmas with a blast, that the DCC is cheerful right now. It's holiday season, after all. I can't believe it's in 3 more days. And oh boy. Many Greninjasks at the same time.

Last edited:
Years
Currently I was aiming for bigger post counts because I was aiming to get a blog in here because it takes 5,000 posts to be able to use it. Even though, I want to do it with my own pace though, because it's no good if I force it too hard.

I remember wanting to try and reach 5,000 posts for a blog, but I ended up getting a blog before even hitting that mark due to being supporter. And yeah I decided to not do a traditional Christmas avatar/sig theme this year and opted for Elsa for a change.

I mean, I can't have the same boring theme every Christmas can I?

Starry Windy

Years
And yeah I decided to not do a traditional Christmas avatar/sig theme this year and opted for Elsa for a change.

Yep, like Christmas theme dominates everything today lol
Variations are nice so that we won't be bored, so that's nice Hika.

Btw, in my case, I didn't using any Christmas theme except for a merely simple texts in my sig a year ago that I've decided to use it now. I was a heavy noob a year ago {XD}

Last edited:
Years
Yep, like Christmas theme dominates everything today lol
Variations are nice so that we won't be bored, so that's nice Hika.

Btw, in my case, I didn't using any Christmas theme except for a merely simple texts in my sig a year ago that I've decided to use it now. I was a heavy noob a year ago {XD}

When I was a noob, my signatures used to suck. Not anymore!

And yeah, Elsa is really beautiful. I've heard that Frozen is said to be a really good movie.

Years
I remember wanting to try and reach 5,000 posts for a blog, but I ended up getting a blog before even hitting that mark due to being supporter. And yeah I decided to not do a traditional Christmas avatar/sig theme this year and opted for Elsa for a change.

How do Australians celebrate Christmas? I'd be weirded out if it was summer during Christmas.

Years
How do Australians celebrate Christmas? I'd be weirded out if it was summer during Christmas.

Well, down here in Australia we usually celebrate the food part similar to most other countries but yeah sometimes Australians like to have a swim at the beach given how hot it gets here during summer. I also like to look at pics of snowflakes, ice and other winter stuff just to take my mind off the heat given how much I sweat right now.

Plus, there's always those kids who love visiting those department store Santas. Westfield, which is one of the biggest shopping mall chains in the country, have very beautiful decorations up during the Christmas period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back