Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 8th, 2015 (8:34 AM). Edited January 8th, 2015 by Zehn.
Sacred Fire

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Zehn
Character Claims: Spider-Man / Miguel O'Hara
What Marvel/DC media are you currently into? Movies mostly.
Who is your favourite Marvel/DC hero/villain? Venom, I like the hole story about him making Spider-Man stronger and better
Old January 10th, 2015 (9:30 PM).

Welcome to the club, Zehn!

I'm also a fan of Venom; one of the biggest Spider-Man villains out there, arguably. It's got same characteristics as Spidey, but is slightly more powerful, making it a challenge for him to go up against it. Apparently, hosts aren't able to successfully able to control the creature, which, I believe, is one thing that makes it interesting.

In comics, Flash (who was Peter's enemy during high-school years, but later seemed to have become friends) is able to control Venom, in a way, but only for a limited amount of time; if things go on for too long, it begins taking over. Even so, that's not too bad. Venom is being portrayed as a super-hero right now (as its host himself is more of a good guy), which I find to be intriguing. If you ask me, it'd be fun if they were to bring this aspect into movies at some point in future.
Old January 11th, 2015 (12:09 PM).
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Nature: Quiet
I...totally forgot I made this club. Sorry new membes; I shall add your details shortly! Thank you all for joining :3

Agent Venom is with the Guardians of the Galaxy at the moment, I think...I've not been keeping track of their storylines, save to see if Thanos has been popping in. Last I saw of Venom and Flash was the Superior Venom part of the Superior Spiderman story arc...Otto just HAD to go for it. xD

Has anyone seen the Ant-Man trailer? Any thoughts? I find myself, for the first time, completely indifferent to a Marvel film. It...doesn't look very exciting. Although considering we've got Age of Ultron this year, and had Guardians of the Galaxy last year, I guess it's going to be hard to measure up.

Quick Reply