Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 14th, 2015 (9:21 AM). Edited August 14th, 2015 by Meganium.

Nature: Careful
    Hello!

So this is a fan club for George. R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones, both books, the TV show and anything GOT related :)

About Game of Thrones:
    Quote:
    Game of Thrones is an American fantasy television series produced by the HBO cable network. It is based on the novel series A Song of Ice and Fire, written by George R.R. Martin who serves as a producer, creative consultant and scriptwriter on the television series. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss created the television series and serve as executive producers, showrunners and the main writers.
    To date, the series consists of five transmitted seasons comprising fifty episodes in total. A further season is in production, and showrunners Benioff and Weiss have stated that going for eight seasons is the ultimate goal.[1]

Production of the series is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, mainly at the Paint Hall Studios. It is the largest and most expensive television production ever mounted in Northern Ireland. Filming for the series has also been conducted in Malta, Iceland, Croatia, Morocco, Spain, and the USA.
    In order to become a member you should state your;

Username
    Favourite House and favourite member of that house
    Who you'd like to see sit upon the Iron Throne

My Favourite House is House Targaryen, Daenerys is my favourite member of that house and I'd like her to become Queen.
    Game-of-thrones-house-567481.jpg
    Old August 14th, 2015 (4:43 PM).
    Know Thyself

Nature: Quirky
      Username: nightsmith97
      Favourite House and favourite member of that house: My favorite is House Stark and Arya.
      Who you'd like to see sit upon the Iron Throne: Stannis, definitely Stannis.

Quick Reply