The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover PokéCommunity Daily
Greenlit Pokémon Talk! The Series!

PokéCommunity Daily The article workshop for PokéCommunity Daily. Pitch your ideas for PC Daily articles here.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:20 PM).

Nature: Gentle
This was something that I planned on doing for Previous Gen, but it's been suggested that it can work for Daily too!

Basically I conduct a Johto-styled interview featuring different members of PC each week (or whenever I'm available). I ask them basic questions about the GSC & HG/SS games, like "what do you think of them?" or "what's your favourite pokemon?" etc, and I improvise on follow up questions depending on their answer.

This is the first (and only) thread I did so far: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9939176#post9939176

What do you guys think? I'd probably have to format it properly for Daily (like the music and all), but yeah? Sounds fun?
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:47 PM).
This is fine.

Nature: Jolly
As discussed elsewhere, yes please! Main thing I suppose is just having a nice format that's in line with other Daily articles.

+1 go for it.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:42 AM).
My dear, sweet child . . .

Nature: Naughty
+1, go for it! I think it's a fantastic idea. Daily can always use non-news/novelty articles. :)
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:51 AM).
press start to play_

Nature: Naive
I think it's very sweet, but perhaps have the person being interviewed just be themselves in the actual real world? As a kind of meet-the-community-and-hear-their-thoughts-on-pokémon-subject-x thing instead of a 100% fictional roleplay thing. Could still have one or a few fictional characters conducting the interview, just having magically jumped to our world for a while and just not mentioning that situation, but I feel like it would be less cringy to read in Daily if the guest was themself fully! Maybe that's just me.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:57 AM).

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by adventure View Post
I think it's very sweet, but perhaps have the person being interviewed just be themselves in the actual real world? As a kind of meet-the-community-and-hear-their-thoughts-on-pokémon-subject-x thing instead of a 100% fictional roleplay thing. Could still have one or a few fictional characters conducting the interview, just having magically jumped to our world for a while and just not mentioning that situation, but I feel like it would be less cringy to read in Daily if the guest was themself fully! Maybe that's just me.
I think it’s better if they choose for themselves; if they wanna play along or act if they’re in the real world, it’s up to them to choose what they see it! I’m not gonna tailor the questions partaining to one or another either way.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:47 AM).
breakfree

Nature: Brave
This is a fab idea, and if you need help and guidance I got your back! It's fun to hear insights from the members themselves on particular Pokemon topics. <3

Quick Reply