• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Halloween: 40 Years Later

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
halloween-2018-still-01_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

The original Halloween film is considered a classic, and has had eleven installments in the series to date. However, a direct sequel to the original film is coming out 40 years later. The new film will ignore the continuity of the various sequels. Jamie Lee Curtis returns as Laurie Strode.

Are you going to see this?

Years
Dunno about going to see it in the cinema but I'll probably watch it one day. The first two films were better than the rest. The masks after that were too inconsistent for one thing.

Michael appears in my bad dreams so I will chicken out and watch during the day lol.

Last edited:
Years
My co-worker really wants to go see it with me! But our schedules keep not aligning blah. Never seen the original though so I dunno how much I'm missing out on haha, but I'd like to experience this one before Halloween. Looks like it won't happen though. >_>

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
John Carpenter's Halloween is godly, hopefully the sequel doesn't tarnish the name as the past installments

Back