• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Suzumura Kenichi

uhm... was looking up who he was because of this meme thing yeah.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tumblr_lkl7tjO7Yq1qziv8l.gif

Ah replying to a VM with this haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
They are perfectionist. They can be withdrawn and shy around people, but they are very responsible and cooperative. If given a task they will do it, often by themselves. They appear to have a calm front, but often will be stressed and self-conscious on the inside. However, despite those nerves, they can be depended on to be trustable and honest

Was looking up my blood type yeaaaah.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
As individuals and as a nation, we now suffer from social narcissism. The beloved Echo of our ancestors, the virgin America, has been abandoned. We have fallen in love with our own image, with images of our making, which turn out to be images of ourselves.
Daniel J. Boorstin

For a thread about equality of others

droomph

weeb
Years
^ and besides, even if it was, then hell, it's just the same as us doing our wonderful immoralities.
Why do pokemon struggle to escape from the bondage of being in a pokeball then? The trainer is anxious in anticipation as the pokeball shakes to see if the pokemon will escape or not.
God knows. Maybe they don't want to? I used to hate everything that I like now, Pokémon included. so who knows? Maybe yes, the "capturing" process can be disrupted, maybe it hurts, but do realize that most of these Pokémon who are getting caught aren't going to deal with having an unworthy trainer. So maybe they're testing us?
Combat sports are voluntary, and are not forced on anyone.
Exactly, and neither are Pokémon battles. As Wobbuffett said once, Pokémon follow the intentions of their trainers. That means a real bond has to be between them and their trainers, not any type of slavery, which dogfighting is.
Saying that pokemon love to fight is like saying Bulls love to fight in the wild(as they do). Does this mean we have to create an entertainment monopoly on such violence?
If the animals don't mind, we can watch. Hell, watching grass grow as entertainment is just as acceptable.
I've seen a cockfight in Portugal, and the roosters are taken care of, some even with luxury.
Well, you've disproved your own point. Just as Pokémon are groomed and treated with care, that means cockfighting is justified as Pokémon battles, and vice versa. Pokémon battles aren't torture, or else Pokémon like Oshawott wouldn't want to come out of their Pokéball for no reason.

Ah Toujours. How I love your forum :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mienshao
Golduck
Stunfisk
Sandshrew Feraligatr
Flygon
Grovyle

Seems I was being cool and playing a Pokémon Trivia game~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hrm.. so you have spells that can affect the time and space around you? <small> [ Other than the incredibly rare and difficult Time Stop they didn't have anything like that back home. ] </small>

Part of one of my tags for a roleplay ahah.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
JERK THEY ARE PRESSING BUTTONS IT HURTS MY EARS AND BRAIN I FEEL SAD MY BRAIN IS SAD

I was talking to my band member on Skype about the people in my house. LOL

Honest

Hi!
Years

Cause I love my girlfriend...

...who am I kidding, I don't have one. My computer doesn't make the damn heart, so i googled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back