• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinky Experimental mk-I

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
YES GUYS. GUESS WHAT. ANOTHER GEN V RMT THREAD. JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO BORE Y'ALL TO DEATH

Well, not really.I need help. And suggestions. And whatnots.
Also, prepare for stupid nicknames.

Lead:
Goran the Ninjask (Chinese Electric Batman *nudge*)
4HP/252Atk/252Spe/Jolly/Choice Band/Speed Boost

-U-turn
-Aerial Ace
-Night Slash
-X-Scissor

Standard lead Ninjask. I have no reason to justify its use other than "It might work".

Galvatron the Galvantula
4HP/252SpA/252Spe/Modest/Wise Glasses/Compoundeyes

-Bug Buzz
-Thunder
-Energy Ball
-Agility

Standard (?) Compoundeyes-abuse Galvantula. It's generic. It's lovable. It's hate-able too, depending on your position and the RNG.

Screamed At the Spiritomb
236HP/120Def/128SpA/24SpD/Modest/Leftovers/Pressure

-Shadow Ball
-Dark Pulse
-Psychic
-Calm Mind

One-stop tanker for all your problems with ghosts, jerk jocks and fake psychics. Is itself a ghost. Yes, the EV spread is intentional. Too bad Spiritombs can't learn Cosmic Power.

'Rant the Durant
4HP/252Atk/252Spe/Adamant/Choice Scarf/Swarm

-X-Scissor
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw

Ants are weak? Pfft. Say that to 'Rant. He killed a freaking bell for breakfast (seriously, he managed to kill a Bronzong in two hits and evaded all Hypnosis attempts). He's just that awesome.

Byproduct the Klinklang
212HP/252Atk/44Def/Impish/BrightPowder/Clear Body

-Shift Gear
-Thunder Wave
-Gear Grind
-Return

Make no mistake. Byproduct's goofy expression is only a cover for his sociopathic tendencies. He will first zap you, ominously shift his gears and then grind you with them. Slowly. Until you're dead of asphyxiation.

Pudding the Swellow
4HP/252Atk/252Spe/Adamant/Toxic Orb/Guts

-Facade
-U-turn
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing

Combat sadomasochist with toxicophile (and somtimes pyromaniacal) tendencies. Need I say more?

So yeah. Feel free to critic my stupidity. Mr. Pinky out.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
That's not the standard Ninjask set; this is the one:
-Swords Dance
-Protect
-Baton Pass
-X-Scissor
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spe
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost

Agility is overkill on something as fast as Galvantula. I'd have Hidden Power (Ice) over that to give it more coverage.

Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse are redundant. Spiritomb is better with:
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
-Hiddden Power (Fighting)/Sleep Talk
-Rest
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Pressure

Durant hits even harder if it has Hustle:
-Hone Claws
-X-Scissor
-Iron Head
-Stone Edge/Crunch
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Hustle

Honestly, Klinklang isn't very good, and you have no reliable way of dealing with Steels, so Cobalion is the best replacement:
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Taunt
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
On Ninjask: Well, I made its set with something like this in mind:
Lead -> Safe to attack? -> If yes, use appropriate attack -> If not, U-turn
I'll take the set into consideration if this one sucked. Thanks.

On Galvantula: You are my savior here

On Spiritomb: I have no earlier experience on using Spiritomb. So I'll take the set for consideration. I also thought that Shadow Ball + Dark Pulse is overkill too, but I ave no idea what to use. Guess Hidden power just never passed my thought.

On Durant: Tried Hone Claws before. Never really liked it. That is, until you said Hustle. Will try it later.

On Klinklang: Nobody really loved the gears with their horribad movepool I guess. Cobalion would be lovely. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back