• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Why do I always think of a big ass crack rock whenever I hear the name One Piece nowadays? And I thought most of the Pokemon movies sucked to begin with.

Mornin btw.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The One Piece has only ever been Luffy's final goal. The series is about adventure first and foremost.

They'll find it in 10 years time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nah, it will be physical and small, something like a Key, a pendant or single coin. Gold Roger has been shown to be a lot like Luffy and Luffy cares more about adventure than riches so it would make sense. Also they could mass produce the item and make lots of money selling it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

your sig cracks me up

NAH, ONE PIECE WILL BE SUCKED INTO THE WORLD OF BLEACH WHICH WILL THEN BE ABSORBED INTO THE NARUTO CONTINUITY AND MERGED OVERALL WITH DRAGON BALLZ

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

GUYS GUYS WITH MY SUPERIOR ONE PIECE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE CREATED THE TRUE ENDING.

AIMHB9a.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Haha, it's beautiful.

Also the space thing is not actually that far fetched, there really could be a space arc in One Piece. A certain antagonist went to the moon.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

hey guys, long time no see. bah, i've been playing to many sonic games.
so, i had this weird dream last night, it was late at night and i was running though my church's parking lot being chased by a maniac that wanted to shove me in a garbage bag and i saw a car driving past so i ran in front of it, it stopped so i ran to the drivers side door and said "help! there's a maniac chasing me! i was looking down catching my breath at this time so i looked up to see who was driving and...
Spoiler:

i then woke up screaming. sorry about interrupting your conversation. what is the topic right now anyway?

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sounds good. Nuruto is been pretty fun recently.

Been waiting for the shop to open as I'm craving nachos like crazy. I've also been reading a book, felt gross so I'm going to put some toons on soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Gotta say I like this particular little flashback between Hashirama and Madara, wish I could say that for the previous flashbacks other than those of Kabuto and Obito though.

Nachos are pretty good, especially with jalapeno peppers and chili if you're a glutton for punishment now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back