• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare - Final Version Released! (1.02 as of 1/23/19)

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
For an unknown reason, after beating the first trainer after obtaining my starter, the game freezes when I run into a wild battle.

Years
For an unknown reason, after beating the first trainer after obtaining my starter, the game freezes when I run into a wild battle.

I honestly have no idea why that's happening for you, it seems to be working perfectly fine for me... :(
Maybe it's an emulator problem?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
coming super close to beating the game, but i cant get onto nugget bridge.
theres a guy there who says he wont move until i help celio on one island get the ruby and sapphire, but when i go to one island, a rocket grunt is blocking the way to go to mount ember. i seem to be stuck. what should i do next?

Years
coming super close to beating the game, but i cant get onto nugget bridge.
theres a guy there who says he wont move until i help celio on one island get the ruby and sapphire, but when i go to one island, a rocket grunt is blocking the way to go to mount ember. i seem to be stuck. what should i do next?

Wow, you're pretty close!

Spoiler:

Bela

Banned
Years
I've decided that since this hack has shown significant progress, it shall be moved to the main Hacks Studio section! Congratulations!

Years
IkihW54.png

This just in: You can catch the amazing(ly cute) Celebi!

Good luck finding it! :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
so when i was on the ship i suddenly got a bad egg in the middle of the battle and it crahed my game

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
HM Cut can't be found. I can't finish the game,I already have 7 badges,just need the last one,but I can't get cut so I can't enter Viridian City. The Boat Captain gave Waterfall,not Cut.

Years
HM Cut can't be found. I can't finish the game,I already have 7 badges,just need the last one,but I can't get cut so I can't enter Viridian City. The Boat Captain gave Waterfall,not Cut.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Thanks,and one last thing... After entering the last Gym in Viridian,only 1 trainer can be battled ans there is no other way to battle Giovanni?

All I can say is you can walk through walls...you figure out the rest :wink-right-eye:

Also, the 8th gym is getting a complete makeover for the next version! Yay!

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
The game ends at entrance of victory road with Red blocking the entrance and can't be interact.
Great geym,but finish it please xD

Back