• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Seasonal Showcase] Spring Seasonal Showcase - Voting

Vote on your favorite!

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Seasonal Showcase is a 3-monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that PokéCommunity's hacking sections have to offer! Each season, five of the best hacks are nominated and pitted against each other, to be voted on by members of the community to decide the winner. The winner's hack thread is then stickied for the duration of the following 3 months, until the next winner is announced. To cast a vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. If you feel a hack deserves to be nominated for the Seasonal Showcase, feel free to suggest a candidate for next season's competition by posting in this thread and it might just get nominated next season!

ELIGIBLE HACKS

Pokémon Cosmos by Wobb

Pokémon Coral by coraldev

Pokémon Discovery by Pleasure

Pokémon Mystic by ~Teh Panda~

Pokémon Orange Islands by kalarie

RULES

• You may only vote once per season.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this season.

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
All of those hacks are really, really good! But, if I have to pick one, I would say Pokémon Discovery. This is because that I love the tiles, I love the overworlds, I love the storyline (it seems really magical). I think it deserves a vote from me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
So - the winner will get their thread linked on the Bulletin Board of the site for all to see, their thread will be stickied for 3 months, and they'll be promoted on social media.

Lots of cool exposure to be gained from something like this, so if you think you know of a hack that deserves to be nominated for next round, let us know here :]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I vote for Pokemon Orange islands, especially since we haven't gotten a polished hack after Sergio's Naranja that worked around the steps of the Orange islands season.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
had to go with discovery because I love the "pleasure" I get from it...pun attended....the hack came back from the grave and is gonna be better then ever. great story, choices rewards and consequences

Delta231

A noob
Years
Voted for Coral because it's a first gbc hack other than Pokemon Orange which has great story.

Last edited:

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
After seeing what Cosmos was, I had a bit of a hard time choosing between it and Discovery.
Ultimately, I went with Discovery, but had it not been an option, I'd have chosen Cosmos.
Can't wait for either of them!
:D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Halfway through the voting period!
You guys have until April 30th :]

ps i love all u nerds

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
I don't own Discovery so I can vote for it now!!! Mystic though should win IMO, it is very promising. Discovery has been out longer and the hype is real. Mystic will soon blow away Discovery, I know it! The tiles alone get me going hnngggg

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Voted for Mystic, the graphics are cool and can't wait for the first beta,

I have a suggestion for next seasonal showcase are Pokemon Fat pig and Pokemon Aurora

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Wow, thanks for the votes, everybody! I was hoping one of the newer hacks would get the spotlight, but I absolutely won't complain. All the support for Discovery gets me even more motivated and excited to release the new content. I won't let you all down!

Last edited:
Back