• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how often do you go out to eat or order delivery

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Well I usually get coffee every morning and also coffee rolls. Sometimes I also get coffee after work.

Years
When people ask me how I think about McDonalds, Wendys, and all of that I dunno how to respond because I almost never eat at any of these places. xD

The only time I get fast food is if I'm working and I don't pack my own lunch! Like sometimes I order Asian food because it's my favorite, but most of the dishes I like are a bit pricey. ;__; Like for example kimchi stew, japchae and bulgogi are some of my favorites, but I whenever I order I feel guilt afterwards because it's like.. all my money is gone because of something that might last a few days. :cc

So instead of ordering out I'll usually cook something from home—usually simple and cheap meals like eggs, salads, pancakes, oats and such. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I don't go out for food too much, not now that delivery is available
visiting the actual fast food, maybe once every 5 to 6 months, that is if another family member is willing to invite
ordering online (such as Uber Eats) maybe once a week, or every other week - depends on what bills I need to pay first, or if I need something for work

main reason, is that I work at a grocery store, so I just buy my food or groceries after work

Years
Before lockdown I'd go out to eat or get a takeaway with my girlfriend maybe a couple of times a month, we always make sure to have a date night pretty often, when we can afford it! Since the corona, I've been having a few takeaways at home with my Mum, and even gone out to a pub and restaurant in recent days since restrictions have been lifted, so that's exciting :)

Back