• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Change of Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyjesy

no money, no honey
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2020
Hi there,

I registered here a while ago under the current username Shadyjesy, I made a new account because I had unfortunately lost access to my other account, but didn't really do anything about it as at the time I was too busy, however now I'm finding myself wanting my old account back because it has a lot of sentimental and cringe-worthy value.

My old account was Perriechu, I'm not sure if I was that "well known" but I used to frequently visit here a lot. Specifically the trading/battling forums, Pokemon General and the Pokemon Anime forums. My first ever username was the incredibly original dragonomega which was made up by 13 year old me.

The email address associated with that account is no longer in use, therefore I cannot access it to change the password. Ideally I would like this account back because it holds a lot of memories with old friends and well.. I'd racked up a lot of achievements using it.

I'm not sure how I can "prove" it was me, there's a few things I can think of but before I go on, I'd like to know if there's anything at all that can be done to help me regain access to it. (My guess would be to change the email associated with it)

Any help is appreciated uwu

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
nevermind, we can go ahead and close this thread i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back