Hands

I was saying Boo-urns

Age 30
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted March 16th, 2020
1,869 posts
4.1 Years

Whenever your opponent retreats his or her Active Pokémon, the new Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.
This card is actually gonna help break Expanded even more haha. With Lasers, Virbank and this you can keep your opponent constantly poisoned. Coupled with STS Croagunk you can easily set up to be doing at the last 30 and really up to 90 damage between turns ver very quickly

donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
22,662 posts
15.5 Years

This card is actually gonna help break Expanded even more haha. With Lasers, Virbank and this you can keep your opponent constantly poisoned. Coupled with STS Croagunk you can easily set up to be doing at the last 30 and really up to 90 damage between turns ver very quickly
Yeah, that's totally broken holy hell.
whoops

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns

Age 30
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted March 16th, 2020
1,869 posts
4.1 Years
Totally new to all of this so I'm sorry in advance. I found a bunch of cards from when I was younger and only found one like this and can't find it anywhere on line. Is it worth anything?
It's not from the TCG so I'm not sure where to begin with appraising it, are there any copyrights/trademarks on it?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight

Age 26
Male
Derby, England
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted August 16th, 2018
1,469 posts
6.3 Years
Right,

i'm interested in collecting a few cards even if I don't play (getting no joy from Magic: The Gathering as of right now).

My local store has two boxes on sale, the elite trainer box and the theme decks.

Which sort of box should I go for? (There's also a set of 3 boosters of Sun Moon as well if I should go for that).
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

donavannj

Age 29
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
22,662 posts
15.5 Years
Right,

i'm interested in collecting a few cards even if I don't play (getting no joy from Magic: The Gathering as of right now).

My local store has two boxes on sale, the elite trainer box and the theme decks.

Which sort of box should I go for? (There's also a set of 3 boosters of Sun Moon as well if I should go for that).
Looks like you made your decision already, but I'd recommend the ETB every time, personally.
whoops

donavannj

Age 29
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
22,662 posts
15.5 Years
I am actually not a part of any TCG Facebook groups aside from one for a league local to me, so I'm not familiar with that build.
whoops

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns

Age 30
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted March 16th, 2020
1,869 posts
4.1 Years
I am actually not a part of any TCG Facebook groups aside from one for a league local to me, so I'm not familiar with that build.
Pokemon: 5

4x Lapras GX
1x Wobbuffet

Items: 22

4x VS Seeker
4x Puzzle of Time
4x Crushing Hammer
3x Fighting Fury Belt
2x Nest Ball
2x Enhanced Hammer
1x Switch
1x Float Stone
1x Super Rod

Supporters: 19

4x N
4x Flare Grunt
3x Sycamore
2x Lysandre
2x Skull Grunt
1x Olympia
1x Delinquent
1x Kukui
1x Hex Maniac

Staidums: 4

4x Rough Sea

Energy: 10

10x Water Energy
Basically you just slow play the disruptive game with Fett and the resources then start hitting hard mid-game with Lapras. Supporters like Flare Grunt give you disruption even if you're stuck with Lapras up front under Item lock and puzzles allow you to recycle those precious hammers. Gansman has talked about his desire to drop a Team Rocket's handiwork (over Kukui) in the deck but I don't see the need . It's putting even more down to chance. People are calling it the new Wailord denial deck. I certainly see the merit in the build and will be test running it at a league cup on Saturday

Adventure

w i t h i n_

they/them
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
34,568 posts
12.8 Years
Time to retire this dusty workhorse.

Use the other stickies for chit-chat within their respective topics, and the #pokemon-tcg channel on discord for casual IM chat!