• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TM Case palette

Subzero Eclipse

Because I say so.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I added successfully the Fairy type into Fire Red, everything looks good except for the TM Case palette. If I assign a Fairy typed move to a TM, this is what appears https://imgur.com/a/Ql8BKPm
I see that every type has an assigned sprite that gets loaded automatically when a move of that type gets assigned to a TM, so I'm wondering. Is there a way to add a new one for a new type (and possibly edit some old ones)? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I see that every type has an assigned palette that gets loaded automatically when a move of that type gets assigned to a TM, so I'm wondering. Is there a way to add a new one for a new type (and possibly edit some old ones)?

Actually, every type shares the same palette. You can edit it with APE, and it's at offset E95DBC. Be aware that if you change the colors for fairy other type icons will be affected too.

Subzero Eclipse

Because I say so.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Actually, every type shares the same palette. You can edit it with APE, and it's at offset E95DBC. Be aware that if you change the colors for fairy other type icons will be affected too.
Whoops, I meant new sprite (the disc one) -__- I don't even need to change the palette since I gave Fairy a combination of pre-existing colors... Sorry for the misunderstanding

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Whoops, I meant new sprite (the disc one) -__- I don't even need to change the palette since I gave Fairy a combination of pre-existing colors... Sorry for the misunderstanding

In that case you could figure out the pallete for the disc by going into pallette viewer on Visual Boy Advance find the loaded pallete and and go from there...

Years
Hey, I have the same problem. Tries to add a light green disc color for the Bug type in TM Case. Unfortunately, it is not that simple. Anyone know how to add color?

Back