• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] POKÉMON: TWILIGHT WINGS | EPISODE 6 | MOONLIGHT

PB

creation hero
Years
The sixth episode of Pokémon Twilight Wings is out! Watch it from the Pokémon Youtube channel:

Feel free to share any thoughts or discussion!

Last edited:

PB

creation hero
Years
I thought this episode was well needed because outside of the league card for them we don't know very much about Allister D: same for Bea!

Having a voice to associate him with and getting to know his hidden fun side is definitely nice!! Something this series has done perfectly for almost all of the Gen 8 characters so far

Also loved how the ghost Pokémon were protective

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I liked it, but not as much as other episodes of this series. I was a bit confused on why they had to sneak into hospital like that, as if it was closed. And the conflict for the gym leader in question seems less... engaging than others (e.g. Nessa's).

Still, was decent. And sad gengar aaaaa

Back