• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters and Pokemon you liked but now hate

Years
I think you need to reread the topic: The topic is which characters did you used to love but you now hate for various reasons. What you answered is the complete opposite.
Yeah, you are right. I misunderstood. Thanks.
Then I say Misty. She's probably the only one I used to like but now I don't like.

Years
Eh, your loss. But I must ask, what caused you to lose your liking a for her?

She ended up stuck at a gym for sisters' sake. She deserved much better.
I think I am still fond of her inside because I wouldn't say I hate her or dislike her I just don't like her how I used to, she's one of my least favorites. It makes me get mad when I remember when she's stuck at a gym even when she deserves better. Although I loved when she returned in SM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
She ended up stuck at a gym for sisters' sake. She deserved much better.
I think I am still fond of her inside because I wouldn't say I hate her or dislike her I just don't like her how I used to, she's one of my least favorites. It makes me get mad when I remember when she's stuck at a gym even when she deserves better. Although I loved when she returned in SM.

Yeah, I sympathize with you there. I probably would have also mentioned that in my earlier post, but I technically didn't dislike Misty herself afterwards so much as dislike her situation. And yes, she definitely deserved much better, like I don't know, actually being ALLOWED to pursue her goal when she left the cast. What made her already bad situation even worse if you ask me is how the AG series treated the Hoenn Gym Leaders, where they came across as so weak and pathetic that you might as well be watching Ash take down Team Rocket yet again as far as I'm concerned (and not just any take down of Team Rocket, the infamous one involving Caterpie in the third episode), and that's actually bad, where they're actually comparable to Team Rocket in that sense, instead of the crème of the crop trainers short of the Elite 4 that the Original Series billed them as. That indirectly implied that Misty was going to be a punching bag to rookie trainers/rookie Pokémon as a result, which most certainly WOULD have been Hell. One good thing about her return recently besides obviously that she came back is that they definitely made Misty one tough customer at the gym, which alongside Brock (even if he technically is no longer a Gym Leader) redeemed fully the rather horrible treatment of Gym Leaders up until now (honestly, other than the Original Series, the only other show that actually ATTEMPTED to treat the Gym Leaders with the respect and prestige they deserved was XY. BW pretty much had the same problems as AG, only made even worse thanks to Ash himself being depicted as a moron even by his usual standards, and DP only had the Gym Leaders coming across as impressive at the expense of Ash and Pikachu looking bad, especially after their victory against Brandon). Plus, we've got the hint that Misty and Brock will have an encore at Alola itself later on in their last episode.

Last edited:
Back