• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Gamerboy7991

You guys should fix how the Eevee looks because it's right eye looks like it's deformed :P

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Where do you get EXP Share since the Pikachu from Lake of Rage gone?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
How does Eevee evolve into Espeon or Umbreon?
It's at level 55 now, and it hasn't evolved, shouldn't it be happy enough yet?
It is happyness right?
Also, Don't think anyone answered, what music was used for Zane's battle theme

Gamerboy7991

It is happyness right?

I don't know if there is Day or Night, but I think you need to have maximum happiness and need to level it up at either day or night.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
It is happyness right?

I evolved my eevee today at lvl 26. go give it lots of vitamins from the store in golden rod 4th floor and then go to the lady that tells you how much you pokemon like you. It should be the same as the pokemon you started with.

Gamerboy7991

I'm kind of confused about the Special Attack thing. Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Special Attack conversations? Is it that every attack is Special? If that's true, Totodile is useless.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
It is happyness right?

Have you tried using a Sun or Moon stone? LaZ might have changed them to stone evolutions...

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Oh crap, I've only been using save states up to this point. Is my game already wrecked? Nothing has crapped out on me yet, I'm only at sprout tower tho.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
Atleast your not far into the game, I'd restart it just to be on the safe side because LAZ did say don't use save states.

I have used save states and have not had any bad side effects besides what is already been said.
I stopped and just reloaded the game and used normal saves.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
I'm kind of confused about the Special Attack thing. Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Special Attack conversations? Is it that every attack is Special? If that's true, Totodile is useless.

Pretty much yes. Once you get into lvl 30's it becomes really noticable as all physical pokemon are usless. and all special attack pokemon are the bomb

Years
I began to notice it as early as Slowpoke Well. A Rattata used Hyper Fang, a move I'd learned to be terrified of and hardly did any damage to my Poliwag.

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
clock always say " today is monday, 12:00. " and the tablet say "train is due to arrive in 10 mins"
**** this i will use WTW code

edit : something is wrong , oak taked GS ball and i returned to orange islands but the gym is still empty and police blocking the forest

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
You need to make sure you have "Real Clock Time" option checked on the Emulator Settings and using the right version of VBA then it should assign to your time and date.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
First off, I'd like to say I love this hack, but there are a couple of bugs I found, one of them I am not sure if it is a bug or not. Almost every trainer I fought has used either a potion, super potion, or hyper potion. Was this intentional? Also, the Lance event in the store in Mahogany Town occurred the first time I walked into the store, I haven't even gone to get the Red Gyrados yet.

Back