• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

"I'm afraid I can't do that Raltz," N said after he heard Raltz's plea. He slowly was shaking his head as he said that. "I already have a full team on me as it is. I don't think I can train 7 pokemon at once."

Zorouk was still following Jason to make sure he didn't get too far away from N but. . . well he was keeping his distance, even in his illusionary state.

"Jason is your friend isn't he? Why do you wish to abandon your friend?"

He looked to Dante and Rufflet. "Dante, if Rufflet is alright, could he please go find Jason and Zorouk? Zorouk should be disguised as a student with red and black hair. He shouldn't be too hard for him to find."

Kenshin Ren
So now what should he do? Kenshin just decided to get something from the snack bar right now. What else was he supposed to do he wondered. Well. . . Nothing really. Nothing at all.

He was starting to miss his home. How he and his friends would have their own little small trainer group. Why was he the only one of them who managed to get into the academy then? What did he have that the others didn't besides a pokedex and a red dratini? He got into the entei dorm. . . why didn't the others get into the same dorm, suicune, or even raiku dorm?! WHY!? It was so unfair.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Ah don't worry about me Bri. Go on and help the guy out. I think I'll manage. Thanks a ton." Mark said as Bri left to go see Xavier. He let out another sigh and looked down at the three Pokemon below him. Mark just needed to sit down and relax for awhile... at least until something big happened again. He had done alot of work with his Pokemon recently. He decided to take a chair nearby and sit down on it.

Snype

Snype decided not to say anything about how he looked after Thyme while they were sneaking onto the boat. Either way, even with Snype's supervision, Thyme found herself in a fight or two.

"What he mean is that Bri just cares about you. I guess he dosn't want you to get hurt like the time with Calnith. That seriously got him worried and I guess he just dosn't want something like that happening again... speaking of which, how are ya feeling now?" Snype asked Thyme.

"Hrm... you ever wonder if we'll ever get a peaceful day? If I wanted to hear drama every day, I'd take a class for it... hehe... actually that might be pretty fun. A Drama class... erm... yeah." Snype said, slightly nervously mentioning that he had an interest in theater.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hunter's in red! And I'm sorry about how long this was! (1 of 2)

Cameron turned behind him. He felt someone staring at him. His eyes caught a male watching him. His eyes glowed with the urge to battle. There was a girl next to him looking around the large room. She seemed rather attractive but was not Cam's type in the slightest. Cam grinned and strolled over to Vince.

"Hey kid," he called to Vince. "You bored? Well so am I!" He grinned. "Wanna fight?"

Vince's attention from the Champion wondered off to the large city around him. He didn't even realize that the Champion was staring right at him. It was Shade who got Vince's attention, the Zorua had been saying something but Vince was in his own little word.

<The Champion is coming over here!> The Zorua exclaimed still looking like a blonde haired boy. As Xack heard Shade say that he didn't believe him at first but there he was the Champion of the Unova region standing before him asking him if he wanted to fight.

"W..W...With me?" Vince asked stuttering. Then Shade and transformed back into a Zorua and leaped onto Vince's shoulder.

<Of course he'd love to fight you!> The Zorua said for Vincent.

"Yeah I'd love to fight!" Vince snapped somewhat annoyed that the Zorua just stole his thunder.

Cam merely smirked. "So I can tell kid. Let's do it." He walked over to a battledfield where kids were exiting. They stared at Cam for a moment as they passed, Sol snarling irritably at them. The trainers yelped and fled at once, causing Cam to sigh. "Such good company." He paused on one side, petting Sol's head gently and waiting. "Okay dude, three-on-three or full battle? You can go first!"

Man this is going to be great! Vince thought as he followed Cameron to the battlefield. Vince then took this time to examine the Absol, it looked very powerful so he would have to watch out for that.

"Let's have a full battle!" Vince answered as he tossed Wattage's pokeball in the air releasing the Joltik. It had been a while since Vince used Wattage so he figured it was about time the little Joltik got moving around.

"You can make the first move Mr. Champion sir!" The black and white haired trainer growled ready for battle.

"Okay man!" he called, cycling through his Pokemon. "And dude, it's just Cam. I am only seventeen, not that old yet!" This last part caused a small chuckle from behind him. "Oh shut up Caitlin," he grumbled before grinning and pulling out his choice. "All right Sol, let's do this thing partner!" He waved his hand, allowing his Absol to stroll forward, huffing irritably. Why did he have to fight such a weak human?

"Let's do this like the League!" Cameron told him happily, grinning to himself. Sol snorted but grinned as well. "It's an all or nothing smackdown!" Sol nodded and waited. This would be an interesting attack. He hoped it was stronger than it looked.

Yes he used Absol against Wattage. Vince knew that dark types were weak against bug types so this should work. He then remembered who he was fighting and got nervous. So nervous to the point that he had froze there.

<Vine get your head in the game dummy!> Shade shouted in his ear. This snapped Vince right back into the fighting state of mind. He then saw the attack coming right for Wattage.

"Wattage! Dodge and the use Electroweb!" Vince shouted commanding his Joltik. Wattage then quickly dodged the attack and the fired a web made out of electricity at the Absol. Luckily Wattage was his fastest pokemon next to Blitz so this should end well.

Cam smiled at the nervousness. That always happened for some reason before the battle started. Was he that scary? Skye never hesitated, though he was used to him. Oh well, flying web in his direction. Sol snorted and felt his partner grin. "Stay where you are!" The Absol obeyed and began to charge up a power. "Now, Flamethrower!" He fired a blaze from his mouth, waiting until the Electroweb was close enough to burn through and blaze toward the Joltik.Cam was watching, waiting for what was coming next. He knew what would happen now or Cam hoped he did.

As Vince watched the Absol's attack go straight through Wattage's he quickly thought of a plan. "Alright Wattage move now!" He shouted ordering his Joltik to safely move out of the way of the flames. Wattage did what his Trainer said and did it fast moving out of the way nimbly. "Alright good now Thunder Wave!" He shouted hoping this would work. The Joltik then was covered in an electric aura and then he fire a electric wave at the Absol. If this worked Vince had a good plan involved.

Cam grinned. Good move. However... he wasn't the only one who could dodge. Sol moved without hesitation, leaping away and running toward Joltik. His horn glowed violet and Absol slashed the air with a Psycho Cut, leaping back after the attack was fired. "Not bad kid!" Cam told him. "But not good enough for us! Right Sol!" Sol roared out an agreement and his trainer smirked. Vince would have to do a little bit better than this.

Vince figured this Absol would be tough and he was right but he knew what he was going to do. "Wattage quickly move out of the way and execute operating X-Web!" Vince shouted. X-Web was a move that Wattage and Vince had trained to do awhile ago. It involved Wattage first shooting a large Electroweb and then using it as a distraction to get in close and hit his opponent with X-scissors. If anything went wrong Wattage would just use Thunderbolt. The Joltik then fire a large Electroweb much bigger than himself and he then flew straight at the Absol hiding behind it with his claws glowing a bright green ready to dodge a attack and hit the Absol.

Cam sighed to himself. "Ayiyi... I always get these kinds of trainers huh Sol?" Sol smirked. "Let it hit!" He let the Electroweb cover him for a moment and the XScissor almost hit before releasing a FLamethrower. Absol didn't seem to notice the electricity too much, nor the green claws on his face. Sol was no one to mess with, THis puny bug was amusing him to try.

Vince was honestly shocked that his plan didn't work and it totally backfired as Wattage flew through the air from the Flamethrower. "Drat," Vince muttered to himself as he saw his Joltik was KO'd. He quickly returned him and then thought of his next chose of pokemon. "Alright that Absol is tough but he's met his match!" Vince shouted as he then tossed Dyno's pokeball in the air. "Now let's see how you fair against him!" The black and white haired trainer growled with a smirk.

Without warning or Vince's command the Deino smash the ground with his foot using Earth Power causing the earth to crack and magma to rise. "Uh Dyno why do you never listen," Vince sighed as he watched what would happen next.

Sol grinned and ran clumsily, yelping and yowling. He sounded as though he were badly hurt. Then he burst up with a yowl of apparent laughter. "Don't mess with Sol," Cam shouted energetically. "He may not be my strongest but his moveset is the best there is! Ice Beam!" Absol obeyed, releasing a thin beam of ice that grew in strength gradually..

Cam watched that Deino disobey with confusion. "Uh... what's up with your dragon? It don't like you or somethin?"

As Dyno saw the Ice Beam coming at him he quickly jumped out of the way and started laughing at the Absol. He hadn't had this much fun in a while and this tough guy Absol was entertaining.

"My Deino does whatever he wants he never listens....," Vince said as he was interupted by Dyno's Screech attack. He covered his ears as the high pitched noise was extremely irritating and painful. In all the confusion the Deino then used a Dragon Rage attack sending a large greenish ball of energy at the Absol. If this didn't hit Dyno had a plan.

Sol snorted and winced at the pain. Cam covered his ears for a second and then cried. "That's how we want this to go huh?" Absol snorted. He paused and let the Dragon Rage hit, blackening his fur a bit. He didn't react too much. Then he sat down on his haunches, snorting at Dyno.

"Come and get me you blind ignoramus," Sol taunted, not actually using the move Taunt.

Cam winced. "Um... you may want to call back your Deino if he isn't gonna listen."

<DID YOU JUST CALL ME A IGNORAMUS YOU DISGUSTING FLEE BITTEN MUTT!> Dyno roared now getting very upset. Vince noticed this and smirked if there was one thing you should never do when fighting his Deino is get him angry.

"Well most of the time he doesn't listen but it seems you have upset him and that's a deadly mistake," Vince said smiling as he then covered his ears again. Dyno then used Screech again and at the same time stomping around using Earth Power making the ground shake from all the cracks. Vince couldn't help but wonder how the Absol would get out of this.

Cam chuckled as Absol snorted. "Mutt?" he repeated calmly as the air continued to thicken, his Pressure ability limiting Earth Power immensely. "Do come up with better insults." He jumped away from the attack, dodigng casually. He wondered if he would even attack again. "And apparently I did. Looks like your ears are as bad as your eyes."

Cam examined the battleground warily. "You, uh... may want to call him back," Cam warned. "If these cracks spread too much and break the battlefield, it will damage the building. It's not meant to handle serious battling or a Trainer's inability to keep his Pokemon under control." It wasn't a subtle jab but CAm knew that was exactly what would be said to them if that dragon didn't chill.

As Vince saw that nothing was really working on the Absol he sighed and pulled out Dyno's pokeball. The Deino saw what his trainer was up to and started to growl. "Maybe next time Dyno," He sighed as he returned his pokemon.

He then thought for a moment which pokemon to use next and he decided that Terra would be a great choice. "Alright then Terra it's all up to you buddy!" Vince exclaimed as he tossed the Drilbur's pokeball into the air releasing it.

The Drilbur seemed really happy to get out of his pokeball and even more happy to be in a battle. "Terra Hone Claws!" Vince ordered. The Drilbur's claws then glowed a bright white color and then Terra started to sharpen his claws against each other.

"Now use Rapid Spin!" Vince exclaimed commanding his Terra to start this fight. Terra then began to charge at the Absol and then jumping into the air and putting his claws together in front of his body and then spinning much faster than he would normally if he didn't use Hone Claws at the Absol.

Cam twitched. He almost felt bad for the kid. Maybe he should switch out and give the poor guy a fighting chance. He was already on his third Pokemon and Absol wasn't tired yet. Then again.., rookie trainer. Sol growled at him and Cam grinned. Not a chance indeed.

"Okay Sol!" he shouted. "Give it all ya got! Dodge and use Ice Beam!" sol obeyed, moving away from the spinning and firing the ice, which if they got lucky, would catch on te Drilbur's claws and maybe freeze them.

"Terra use Dig to dodge the Ice Beam!" Vince commanded. He watched as his Drilbur then went drilling into the ground avoiding the Ice Beam as it entered the earth. "Alright now while underground use Hone Claws again!" The Drilbur's trainer added feeling confident in his pokemon's abilities.

"Now use Metal Claw!" He roared knowing that Hone Claws increased Terra's power and accuracy. The Drilbur then came flying out of the hole with his claws shinning a metallic color. Instead of normally proceeding with attacking with the Dig attack Vince felt this would be a smart way of handling things. He watched as Terra then slashed his right claw at the opposing Absol.

Absol grinned at this, ducking his head to hold his horn there in a block. He opened his mouth and fired another Ice Beam, wondering if the Drilbur would get its claw up in time. Cameron frowned and whistled. Sol leaped back obediently, yipping and yowling angrily. He actually looked hurt a little, a trail of blood trickling down his right a little.

"Not bad kid," Cam grinned. "It sure took ya a while though. Let's get 'im!" Absol growled and snorted, pawing the ground before letting a white light envelop his horn. He sent a Razor Wind flying.

"You're not beating Terra!" Vince growled as he thought of a plan. "Hone Claws again!" He ordered smirking. The Drilbur then sharpened his claws against each other as the Razor Wind came at him. "Now Dig!" Terra's trainer added as he then watched his Drilbur drill underground avoiding the Razor Wind.

For a moment things were quiet as Terra dug through the ground. "Now Terra full force Metal Claw!" Vince shouted as he raised his fist high into the air and then his Drilbur came busting out of the ground thrusting his metallic claw at the Champion's Absol.

Sol let out a growl as the claws struck. Finally, some action. Cam smiled a bit. "Good work," he praised. "But not good enough." Sol fired the Ice Beam straight at Terra's face as the Drilbur struck his neck. Sol. let out a small growl of appreciation. This guy could actually hurt him a little. Not bad. Cam grinned. "Don't worry Sol, you're doin' great."

~~
Skye twitched in discomfort. He was worried about Ciel. The guy had been near heart attack earlier. He placed Ellie down with a POkeball, along with Rama. "Beh-have," he told them sternly before running off through the crowd. Rama didn't smile playfully at his owner for once, instead staring calmly at Thyme. The boy was gone when Rama snorted. The pathetic expression on the plant's face was so ridiculous he couldn't help it.
"Geez," Rama commented. "Never realized what effect you have on people huh? Gee and here I thought you were Bri's friend. Shows what I know, especially after what you did right? And people call me a monster." He charged at Thyme, tackling her hard to the ground if he hit.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme and Drizzle

Drizzle laughed a little bit when Snype mentioned a Drama class. He grinned mischieviously at Snype for a moment. Then he stood up and held his arms theatrically in the air and struck a pose.

"Hark, I see that the moon is bright, and my love, you shine even brighter. The stars weep at your beauty!" Drizzle said, his tone light and fun, but his eyes on Thyme. But she was either oblivious that he meant her, or didn't care for theater. She cocked her head at him.

"What was that?" she asked with a laugh. She shook her head. Drizzle hung his head. He shook it sadly at her.

"Heh, guess I could use that Drama class too..." Drizzle said as he shook his head. Thyme laughed and stood up. She patted Snype on the arm. Then she froze when she heard what Rama said. Her gaze turned stony and cold. She gazed at the mutt, who pounced on her before she had a chance to say or do anything. With a yelp she was on the floor. Her head banged painfully against the floor. She shoved him off of her and scowled.

"What are you talking about!? I haven't even done anything to you, you flea bitten mutt!" Thyme said angrily as she got to her feet. She extended her vines and tried to smack him on the head.

"I haven't done anything to you yet, that is," she said coldly. Drizzle just sort of stood there in shock. What the heck was going on here?!

Fuyu

Years
"Terra!" Vince shouted as he watched his Drilbur fly through the air and then land on the ground. This guy was just to tough for him he would have to take out the big guns. As Terra landed hard on the ground the Drilbur tried to get back up but Vince gave Terra a look to just give up.
"You did good Terra return," Vince said and as he began to pull out Terra's pokeball the Drilbur sighed in relief and then passed out. That was one shot this Absol was no joke but Vince knew Blitz would take it out.
"I have to give you some props man your Absol is tough but he's met his match!" Vince exclaimed pulling out Blitz's pokeball. "Let's rock and roll Blitz!" He roared as he tossed the Charizard's pokeball in the air releasing him. The Charizard let out a loud roar and then soared down in front of the Absol a few feet away.
"Now let's show them how strong we are buddy Flamethrower!" Xack ordered. Blitz looked to the small Absol in front of him and smirked before quickly releasing a powerful and large stream of flames from his mouth.
Sol growled irritably as Cam grinned. "Hey thanks! You aren't half bad yourself! Heheh, actually," Cameron scratched his head almost sheepishly. "Sol's one of my lower level Pokemon. I swap my team pretty often though." The CHarizard smirked at Sol, who rolled his eyes. A twinkle entered the Absol's eyes for a brief second. Then the Flamethrower tore threw the air. Sol was ready and yowled ferally as he dodged by a few inches. If he wasn't careful, this guy could actually hurt him. Maybe. Sol yowled again, releasing a Thunderbolt from his horn.
Blitz saw the thunderbolt coming at him and quickly dodged it by flying out of the way. He then quickly flew right up close to the Absol and let loose a thick smokescreen and quickly retreated back to Vince.
"Good work Blitz now let's wrap this Absol up!" The Charizard's trainer growled. "Let's make him extra crispy! Flamethrower!" Vince commanded. Blitz then flew near the thick cloud of smoke and the let loose a powerful Flamethrower into the cloud hoping this would end the Absol.
Absol shook his head in the smoke. God the stuff smelled. "Sol!" Cameron called to the panting Pokemon. "Use your ears!" Absol nodded and listened carefully. He was hurt now and slightly sluggish. All those attacks were starting add up. But... HE forced himself up and fired a Razor Wind at his opponent, destroying the majority of the Flamethrower. He was still hit though and knocked out of the cloud. However, Sol kept staring straight at Charizard from the ground as he got back to his paws. Then an energy beam slashed at Blitz
Geez this Absol was a tough cookie. A tough cookie getting on both Blitz and Vincent's nerves. Blitz was knocked back a bit from the Future Sight attack but took most of the hit and tried to ignore the pain.
"Blitz to the sky!" Vince ordered as the Charizard then took flight high in the air. "Now let it rain Dragon Pulses!" He shouted hoping this would work. Blitz heard what his trainer had commanded and then fired three balls of green energy down upon the Absol below him.z, a Future Sight move.
Absol ran to dodge, successfully avoiding two but the third hit him square in the chest, knocking him to the ground .For a few minutes. "Sol," Cam began quietly. "Are you done?" Sol growled his disapproval of the notion. He was not going down because this kid had finally decided to get serious. He struggled back to his paws. and fired a barrage of Thunderbolts. He was down, but not out. There was no way he was losing to some uppity brat. He was gonna beat down every single one of this brat's Pokemon, no matter what! He was barely stronger than that kid's Charizard but determination would definitely make up for it!
Blitz dodged some of the Thunderbolts but was hit by a few of them. "Blitz shake it off!" Vince shouted as he watched his Charizard land on the ground on one knee. Blitz then shook his head and got back on both feet but then winced in pain.
"Blitz's let's so this Absol not to mess with us come on Flame Burst!" Vince ordered getting frustrated at this Absol. Blitz then took and deep breath and then fired a large burst of flames at the Absol before he dropped back to one knee the Thunderbolts were super effective so they were having their toll on Blitz.
Sol was hit and slammed backward. It was it. SOl could not handle anymore of this. But he was not going down alone! He threw one last Thunderbolt and hit the ground. The Absol had finally fallen. Cameron whistled. "Fi-na--lly. Man did Sol take it like a man! I thought he would have given out at that Drilbur. Oh well." He spun a Pokeball on one finger.

"Blitz! Watch out!" Vince shouted sounding worried as the Absol's Thunderbolt came right at his Charizard. Blitz saw the last electric attack coming at him so he quickly dashed through the air out of the way of the Thunderbolt. As the Absol finally went down Blitz let out a loud victory roar firing a Flamethrower into the air and flapping his wings.
"Alright Blitz!" Xack exclaimed as he then glared to Cameron and smirked. "Alright who's next?" He asked confident in his newly evolved Charizard.
Cameron chuckled. "Ya shouldn't be so confident," he said happily, spinning a Pokeball. "Hm..." He spun a ball and felt Jolt's Pokeball twitch. "No Jolt that's unfair. Oh well," he mumbled. "Let's do this Azuri!" He tossed out a Pokeball, revealing a blue mammal creature, rabbit-like ears twitching.
It let out a cheer and raised its left paw. "Azu!" She was ready to get started.
Cameron grinned. "Don't forget buddy, it took half your team to beat Sol! This won't be that easy!"
When Vince had saw the Champion's next pokemon he let out a disapointing sigh. "Off course it's a water type," He muttered to himself as he then looked to his Charizard who seemed tired.
"We can do this buddy! Now use smokescreen again!" Vince exclaimed. Blitz then flew close the the Azumarill and then let out a thick cloud of smoke. The Charizard then dashed backwards and let out a powerful Dragon Pulse at the water pokemon.
Cameron grinned. "What, you thought I wouldn't? Every advantage dude! Let's go Azuri! Using the same trick doesn't mean a thing for you and your ears! Dig!" Azuri happily dove under the ground to dodge and kept burrowing. Cameron paused for a few seconds then grinned, having gotten an idea. "Let's go Azuri! Up and at'em!" Azuri burst up from the ground, grinning at Charizard from hs left. "Scald!" Azuri puffed up her cheeks and blew a jet of boiling-hot water at the evolved starter.
As Blitz saw the boiling water coming at him he quickly dodged the attack by pushing himself backwards by flapping his wings quickly. "Man that thing is quick we need to watch out Blitz," Vince said as he then looked at the water type. It was quickly alright but was it tough? He then figured that Blitz would win this battle with his speed but mainly power!
"Blitz fly up in the air!" Vince ordered. The Charizard then flew up into the air quickly getting some real distance. "Now Dragon Claw!" He added. The fire type the came sky diving down upon the Azumarill with his right claws glowing a light blue color. He then swung his claw as hard as he could at him.
"Azuri!" Cameron called cheerfully. "Use Aqua Jet!" Azuri bounced as the Dragon Claw went soaring toward her. She leapt up engulfed in water. The jet soared upward toward Blitz's belly. Cameron whooped and cheered. "Go Azuri! You can beat them!" Azuri had saved his butt way back when at the League, proving herself as a powerhouse even as the crybaby Azurill she had been.
As the Azumarill hit Blitz's stomach with the Aqua Jet the Charizard then grabbed hold of the water Pokemon with his Dragon Claw attack. Vince was honestly surprised the Charizard just endured that attack.
"Now Blitz toss em' and use Dragon Pulse!" Vince ordered seeing that Blitz probably couldn't last much longer. The Charizard then spun around a few times before tossing the Azumarill toward the ground and then firing off a Dragon Pulse.
Azuri spun around in the air dizzily. "Azu..." she whined as the Dragon Pulse soared closer. She was incredibly dizzy but she could feel something flying toward her. She focused a litle bit, seeing the blast. Thinking quickly she threw an Ice Beam at it before rushing forward again to slam an Aqua Tail on Blitz's head.
"Careful Azuri!" Cam warned, seeing the slightly disoriented look on his Pokemon's face. Thank god she had good ears.
"Blitz! Are you alright!" Vince cried out as he saw the Aqua Tail make contact with his Charizard's head. The Charizard then slowly floated back to the ground trying to shake off the attack but the toll from fighting the Absol was really getting to him. Then Vince noticed that Blitz's flame on his tail was getting more intense which meant the Blaze ability was in affect.
"Alright! Blitz let's wrap this up one super charged Flamethrower!" Xack ordered. Blitz then let out a intense roar before he flew at the Azumarill getting very close and then the Charizard released a intense flamethrower right at the water Pokemon.
"Azuri Protect!" Azuri obeyed, instantly negating the attack with a transparent green shield. In truth the attack would not have done much to Azuri, but it was better to be safe than sorry.
"Azu!" Azuri declared, aware of her surroundings again. "Rill!"
Cameron smirked. The crybaby was ready to rock. "Okay Azuri! Scald! And keep your fists ready!" Azuri released another boiling hot jet of water at Blitz the second the Flamethrower seemed to die.
As the boiling water came at the Charizard, Blitz tried his best to dodge it but it skinned his wing causing him to fly a bit sloppy. "Dragon Claw!" Vince ordered as Blitz got closer to the Azumarill. Blitz then sped up and went as fast as he could with his claws glowing blue. As he reached the water pokemon he swung his claws at the Azumarill as hard as he could. Azuri blocked but the claw racked down her arm and she yelped in pain. She shook herself a moment before smiling a bit. Cameron grimaced a little. That was an evil smile. But..." Surf!" Azumarill concentrated, her body glowing a sea blue. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a large, powerful wave of water rose up behind her, washing toward the pair.
As the water came at Blitz the Charizard looked back to his trainer and noticed that the water would hit him as well. Without thinking Blitz flew in front of Vincent and took the entire attack covering his tail and trainer.
"Blitz?" Vince said worried about his Charizard. As he looked up to his Charizard's face Blitz smiled and then fell to the floor next to Vince KO'd. "You did good buddy," Vince sighed as he returned Blitz. He then thought about his next pokemon to use and noticed that Shade was napping on his shoulder.
"Hey wake up!" Vince roared scarring the little fox pokemon.
<Yeah what?!" Shade growled as he yawned. The Zorua then noticed it was his turn to fight. He then carefully jumped down from Vince's shoulder and smirked at the Azumarill in front of him as he then shape shifted into her.
"Shade let's go pursuit!" Vince ordered as he smiled. Maybe with Shade he might get somewhere in this fight. The Azumarill standing before Azuri disappeared and then reappeared behind her and lunged his fist at her.
Cameron smiled at Blitz's movements. Not bad... At the sight o the illusioned Azumarill, Cam smirked. "That would have been more effective if we hadn't seen that coming. Azuri, Brick Break!" Azuri spun as the Pursuit hit her in the face, hoping to hit back.
The Brick Break had hit and it sent the fake Azumarill flying and changing back into a Zorua. <OWWW! That really hurt!> Shade whined as he rubbed his cheek.
"Shade shake it off and use Faint attack!" Vince ordered. The Zorua then hopped up and the disappeared again but this time he quickly reappeared behind the Azumarill and lunged his right claw at her.
There was no avoiding that one. Azuri let out a cry of pain as the dark energy struck. "Rii!" she yelped, turning toward the Zorua and firing an Ice Beam. "You can do it Azuri," Cam encouraged happily. She seemed to be having fun.
Shade was barely able to dodge the Ice beam only dodging it by a bit. <Woah that was close!> Shade exclaimed as he then began to growl at the water pokemon.
"Shade use Fury Swipes!" Xack ordered hoping the Azumarill was getting tired. The Zorua listened and jumped at Azuri with his claws ready to strike and he then started swiping at her.
"Oh great," Vince sighed as he watched the Aqua Jet attack hit the Zorua. Shade had tried to dodge it but he couldn't, now he was down for the count. "Return," He muttered under his breath as he thought of his next pokemon to use. Scissors or Dyno, Dyno wasn't listening so Scissors would have to do.
"I'm counting on you Scissors!" Vince cried out as he tossed the Anorith's pokeball and he came out. "You get the first move Champ," Xack said to Cameron smirking.
"Okay then," the teen stated merrily, pausing for but a second. "Azuri Aqua Jet!" This fight would be over soon, Cam could feel it. Too bad. IT was almost fun.
"Rill!" THe POkemon fired herself in a jet of water straight toward Scissors.
As the Aqua Jet came at Scissors the Anorith quickly jumped out of the way firing a Water Gun at the
Azumarill as he dodged the attack. "Now use Scratch!" Vince ordered his voice sounding as if he lost his fighting spirit.
Scissors then jumped at the water pokemon lunging his claw at her hoping it would do some damage. She didn't really notice the Water Gun. But Azuri thought that Scratch really hurt! It hit her face! She whined a bit then dove underground, popping up behind Scissors and releasing an Ice Beam.
Cam frowned at Vince. "What's the matter dude?
"Scissors dodge and use Scratch again!" Vince ordered. He then looked to the Champ and smiled. "Nothing! You're so going down!" He said regaining his fighting spirit.
"I'll take your word for that dude," Cam replied. "Azuri go!" The Water-type dodged and leapt, slamming down toward Scissors with Brick Break.
"Rii! Rii!" she declared. I'm not losing to a shiny bug!
"Scissors watch out!" Vince shouted as he saw the Brick Break attacking coming at his Anorith. The little fossil pokemon jumped out of the way of the Brick Break and onto the Azumarill's face.
"Now use Scratch!" Xack ordered. The Anorith then began to scratch the Azumarill's face before he then jumped off and fired a Water Gun attack. "Good Job now use Harden and prepare yourself for the next attack!" Luna added.
Azuri threw the Anorith off and ignored the Water Gun. Seeing it had used Harden, Azuri grinned and concentrated, glowing bright blue again in Surf. A wave formed in front of Azuri, obscuring her.
Cam winced. Oh this wouldn't be pretty. Harden was fine on physical attacks but... that wave was gonna be a mess. Azuri must be bored.
"Oh my geezz!" Vince exclaimed as he saw that the surf was coming at him also. He and his Scissors started run out of the way of the Surf attack. Vince had jumped out of the way but Scissors got consumed in the attack.
"Scissors!" Vince cried out as the water had disappeared the Anorith was KO'd. The black and white haired trainer sighed and returned his pokemon. "It's now all up to you! Let's go Dyno!" Xack exclaimed tossing the dragon pokemon's pokeball into the battlefield. As the Deino popped out it seemed he wanted to cause a ruckus but Vince gave him a stern look and Dyno stood awaiting orders.
"Let's go use Earth Power!" Dyno's trainer ordered. Dyno then roared and the slammed the ground causing it to shake and crack with magma erupting from the cracks.
Azuri yelped and bounced away from the attack, the magma singing her tail. "Ri!! Ril!" She charged around it and aimed for the creature's back with a Brick Break.
"Last bit then," Cam sighed. "It was interestin'."
Dyno might be blind but he could definitely hear the water pokemom coming at him "Quick Dyno turn around and fire off a Dark Pulse!" Vince shouted worried about his little dark type. Dyno then fired off a power pulse or dark energy rings from his mouth at Azuri.
"Counter!" Cam called happily. Azuri let out a happy squeal and obeyed, releasing an Ice Beam at the Dark Pulse. The attack hit and she fell toward the ground, bouncing back up. Was she starting to get tired? Maybe. Cameron was watching this last fight curiously. Deinos were reckless Pokemon due to their blindness. If you didn't watch them carefully, they could crack their own skulls open. Not a nice thought.
Dyno had jumped out of the away of the Ice Beam and Dark Pulse's explosion and then let out a small roar. "All right you're all riled up!" Vince exclaimed a big smiling growing across his face. "Now Screech!" He commanded as he then plugged his ears. The little dragon pokemon then let out a deafening screech from his mouth.
"Now Dark Pulse!" Xack shouted hoping Dyno could hear him. The Deino did and he fired another Dark Pulse from his mouth after he stopped screeching.
Azuri heard the word Screech and tried rolling up her ears. It didn't work and she winced in pain. It hurt a lot but she could still see that Dark Pulse. She paused a moment, then disappeared underground. Gotta dig, gotta dig... she thought this to get the annoying sound from her ears as she dug. Then, hoping she had found the dragon underground, burst up in a Brick Break.
"Dyno!" Vince shouted as he saw the Azumarill come out of the ground using a Brick Break attack. "Fire off a Dark Pulse now!" He ordered, the Deino then as the Brick Break attack was about to hit him fired off a Dark Pulse at the Azumarill but he was still hit by the Brick Break so it sent him flying into the air and the crashing back down hard.
"You alright!" Vince asked as he watched Dyno struggle to get back up. Xack's eyes then turned to the Azumarill to see what had happened to it.
Azuri struggled back up from being thrown back underground. It was injured... but not down for the count. Its ears flopped down a bit as she got up, glaring at Dyno. She fired an Ice Beam at the strugging Dragon. She would take this guy down with her.
Dyno laughed at the Azumarill it had a lot of spunk and he liked that. Without any order Dyno fired his last and possibly most powerful Dark Pulse at the Azumarill causing the two attacks to collide and create an explosion.
"Dyno!" Xack shouted as he blocked his face from all the smoke.
Azuri decided on a do or die move right then and there. As the two attacks collided she charged through the explosion, Brick Break at the ready. Her teeth clenched tightly as she ran through, emerging from the blast and charging forward toward Dyno determinedly. "Ril!"
"Go for it Azuri!" Cameron called energetically. "It is do-or -die!"
"DYNO!" Vince shouted as he saw the Azumarill coming in for the final hit. Dyno was honestly surprised with Azuri and smiled before he let out a roar and fired off a Dragon Rage attack.
"Dyno!" Xack shouted again as he watched what the outcome would be.
Azuri didn't flinch, crying out and digging underneath the attack. She popped up quickly, growling and panting as she hurried. She didn't have much energy left and knew it. Making one final leap, she leapt over the Deino's head and fired an Ice Beam.
Dyno smirked as he turned his head to see the Ice Beam coming at me. <Clever Girl> He said to himself as he tried to jump out of the way. As the Ice Beam was about to hit him he fire off a Dark Pulse, the Ice Beam then hit him causing him flying across the ground.
Azuri hit the ground also, the rabbit collapsed on the ground, unmoving. Her breaths were raspy and tired and Cam returned her with a smile. "Good work," he told her and grinned at Vince. "Nice battle dude .You've got potential. Now hate to fight and run but I am being glared at. Later!"
~~
Rama rose back up calmly, glancing at Ellie. "Hah, she thinks we're friends." Ellie didn't reply. She wasn't even looking at them really, violet eyes observing everyone around her casually. Rama smirked and turned back to Thyme and walked over, pausing to whisper so only she could hear. "You're the one who hurt Duster on the boat." He stepped back and paused, waiting, barely even noticing the vines hit his head. "Now I don't like that little furball but... even I know that's not nice."

He chuckled at her threat. "You're so cute when you try to scare people. Care to back up that little threat of yours?" Ellie's violet eyes flickered toward them and away, tail wrapped around her small paws.

"Rama..." she said quietly. "Don't be rash."

"Don't defend cowards Ellie. It doesn't suit you. I bet it was over something petty too."

Megaman765

Years
Snype's eye twitched when he saw Thyme get not only insulted, but tackled at the same time. He quickly stepped in to try and stop any fights from starting. Bri said not to start any trouble...

"Stop it all of you. We aren't going to make another scene here." Snype said. He looked at Thyme with a serious look. He didn't want her to get tempted by Ellie or Rama to start fighting them. If anything that's the kind of reaction they were looking for... but how did they know about the fight with Duster? Maybe they were around the general area or it was an assumption. Snype stood in Thyme's defense, his eyes glowing a bright white color.

"..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève blushed even more after Jason bowed to her and said that. She honestly had no idea what to do and was extremely embarrassed. Normally in situations like this she would run off but she didn't want to just leave Maxwell like that. Instead she looked down blushing more and more as Sapphire looked first at her and Maxwell before glaring at Jason. "Why did that human just do that?" Sapphire asked Wilson seeing how embarrassed her trainer got unsure about Maxwell's reaction.

Nideous

Years
Thyme and Drizzle

Thyme's eyes widened when Rama said he knew about the fight with Duster. She began to shake a little bit. Honestly, she wasn't sure what to do. She hadn't even had the chance to say she was sorry yet. And here was Rama, poking her about it, and for no reason. However, fighting would only make things worse. Fighting Rama would only prove him right, no matter how good she would feel when she shut his big fat mouth. And then there was Snype, who had jumped to her defence. And Brian, who had told her not to make any trouble.

"... Don't worry Snype. Unless this mutt wants to fight, I'm perfectly cool," Thyme said, giving Rama a death stare. She didn't know how he knew, but unless he wanted to make something of it, then she would let it go. She crossed her arms and walked away from the group.

"Um... What was all that about?" Drizzle asked as he watched her walk a few feet away from them and stand a little removed from the group, trying to cool off. He gave her a confused look, but she flat out ignored him. Maybe it would be better to let her cool down for the moment.

Brian

Brian made his way after Nova, who was following Xavier's scent. The pair finally found him in an out of the way area. But he wasn't alone. Bri froze when he recognised Cynthia, Burgh, and Brock with him. Xavier knew so many people. Bri was suddenly unsure of himself. Did he dare interupt this scene? Nova made the choice before he could. Nova barked gruffly to announce their presence. Bri shot him a look, which Nova ignored.

"... Um... Are you alright Xavier?" Bri asked a little nervously. Being around so many important people tended to do that to him.

Fuyu

Years
Ellie gave Snype a quiet, even look. "Back off," she told him. "This is between Rama and Thyme, not you and your little knight-in-shining-armor routine. If they are going to fight, they are. If not, they won't. It isn't our business to interfere and gang up on someone, especially over this."

Rama snorted. "You are being a bonafide mediator aren't you?"

"No," Ellie said evenly. "Just drop it Rama."

"No," the creature said quietly. "If she's so strong now, she should back it up. Or she can stay over there and hide. Her choice."

Ellie sighed quietly and rose to her paws. "I'm getting Skye before you two kill each other." She walked away.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell got pretty astonished when Jason called Geneviève his missis. Of course he had feelings for her and she probably had feelings for him, but he didn't really know what to say. After a short period of time Maxwell opend his mouth,
"I wouldn't exactly call her my missis." he said, "I'd consider her a close friend." he added. Maxwell lowered his head a bit and whispered in Geneviève's ear "And possibly even more than that." he smiled, looked up at Jason and said: "I'm just curious, but where did you find Wilson?"

Wilson looked at Sapphire who didn't seem too pleased with what Jason had said. "Swi, swinub"[Don't look at me! I hardly know the guy! Maybe he thought it was funny or something.] he said nervously.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

A short silence became upon the three.

Jason knew that this would turn them both red, but Geneviéve looked like she was about to die of embarassment.

A wierd blue haired Pokemon seemed to glare at him.

Jason thought it was about to kill him, for what he had done.

'I'm guessing that blue thing doesn't seem to have my kind of humour' Jason thought.

Jason tried to dismiss it and turned to Maxwell.

"I wouldn't exactly call her my missis." Maxwell said.

Jason couldn't help but smile.

"Oh really? Than what would you call your relationship to her?"

"I'd consider her a close friend." Maxwell replied.

Maxwell lowered his head a bit, Jason presumed it was to stop him from blushing at him even more but Jason than heard a faint noice, he eyed Maxwell suspiciously and looked at Geneviéve.

Geneviéve's face said it all, it was redder than ever, it was became clear that Maxwell had just whispered to her something.

Jason mind was bursting in laughter 'Arceus, why do people try to decieve eachother? They obviously know, i obviously know, heck i bet even thier Pokémon know'

Maxwell smiled, looked up at Jason and clearly tried to change the conversation by saying "I'm just curious, but where did you find Wilson?"

Jason decided not to change the conversation back, no matter how bad the urge was, Jason loved pointing out the flaws and mistakes made in concealing something, much like a lawyer.

"I am not sure where i found Wilson exactly, this place is so big that i couldn't really if i tried, all i saw was Wilson standing near me and crying towards the healing center it looked like it was almost lost". Jason face lowered slightly.

The situation he just described sounded familiar, familiar to his.

"I'm not sure if i really felt it then, but now i feel as if i had to find help find it's trainer, because i am trying to find my lost Pokémon" Jason brought up his face a bit to try to conceal the fact that the words he spoke darkned his mood.

Jason turned around to try and perk up a bit, but something odd caught his attention.

A student with Black and red hair seemed to stare at him for a a slight moment when he turned around, the eyes of the student sent chills down his spine, even though it might have been a coincedence, Jason couldn't help but shrug the feeling that he was being...

Watched.

Jason's Ralts

Ralts heart sank, the only person he knew he could be with and he rejected him.

The words that N said to him only gave out one sign 'I do not want you'.

Ralts eyes began to water, he just couldn't take being rejected 'Not again...'.

Ralts began preparing to Teleport, Ralt's humiliation was too much, he had to get out of there, it didn't matter where.

Ralts Teleport energy was almost ready, but when N asked him
"Jason is your friend isn't he? Why do you wish to abandon your friend?".

Ralts had already had enough energy to Teleport.

"Because he abandoned me!" shouted Ralts, who than disappeared into thin air.

Ralts teleported into a middle of a scene, he appeared on top of a red and black Pokémon, Ralts quickly lost balance and fell over the red and black Pokémon.

Ralts stood up to see that he was in a middle of face-off between a green Pokémon with a leaf-like tail and a Saybelye, which he recognised from being in Hoenn.

"Oh crap" were the only words he could think of saying to bring some light hearted humour.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier fell to the ground an stayed there as Brock gave under his weight. Burgh hoisted him up and slung him over his shoulder.

"C'mon Xavier! Stop this... I'm sorry... you know I didn't mean to..." Burgh cried.

Xavier was so very still, he sobbed softly but stopped and spoke at Burghs words.

"I know I'm weak Burgh... but I miss her so much, I... I try to hise my pain by helping others, for my own gain I help others... I manage to corrupt the purest of intentions... Is that why I'm alone!? Is Arceus punishing me!?" Xavier began sobbing again.

"You are Xavier Starex Swift! You are the least selfish person I have ever met and care more about others more than yourself because you don't want them to suffer! It heals your wounds to spare others suffering even though you know your wounds won't be healed permanently! How is that selfish?! Only someone truly selfless would do that!" Burgh yelled.

Xavier stopped sobbing.

"Then why?.... Why have I not made a single friend in my time at this school, and now when I'm so close why do I get constantly dragged away, why have I not got any friends? Why am I alone?" Xavier murmured solemnly.

"You have me." Burgh said.

"You're a gym leader, you can't stay forever, when you leave I'll be alone again." Xavier stood on his own two feet. He wobbled slightly but he was steady after a moment.

"I'll always be alone..." Xavier whispered.

"Not true..." Cynthia said. She had remained quiet while Brock and Burgh attempted to carry him.

"You have your pokemon right? A trainer can always trust and hold their pokemon dear. When one life meets another something is born... while I might sound repetetive, the meetings between you and your pokemon... they are what matters!" Cynthia said.

"Besides, it seems you have one other friend who was willing to come after you." Cynthia finished, looking towards the area behind Xavier.

Xaviers eyes widened as he saw Brian shushing Nova who had barked to alert their prescense.

"... Um... Are you alright Xavier?" Brian asked a little nervously.

He was concerned for him. He had come through the crowds after Xavier out of concern for a friend, Xavier was sure of it now, he had found a friend in Brian. Xavier was almost crying but held back to stop himself looking stupid. Burgh and Brock smiled and Cynthia clutched her hands together with a sympathetic smie.

"Brian... I'm... I'm fine! I was just a little upset about something from my past, I should be fine! I'm sorry for worrying you! Haha!" Xavier laughed at himself, he was so foolish sometimes.

Xavier may not have been the smartest or the most emotionably.... ummmm "stable" to put it lightly. But the thing about Xavier is that thats just the way he is. He's spontaneous and easy to upset and all he wants is a few friends. As I've said before Xavier may not be the brightest, but his heart always rests in the right place.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

"Yeah, sure", Dante said to N. "I just hope that Rufflet finds Jason."

"Hey Rufflet, you mind going to find and bring Jason back here", Dante asked Rufflet.

"Ruff, ruff", Rufflet said to Dante which translated to Yeah sure, I'll find the idiot's master.

Soon, Rufflet flew off to find Jason. As soon Rufflet did that, Ralts had teleported out of Dante's and N's location.

"Oh man, why did Ralts do that?", Dante said, completed shocked at what Ralts just did. "This is getting very troublesome by the second."

Dante's Rufflet

Rufflet wasn't too thrilled with finding Jason, but it was what Dante and N wanted him to do. Soon, Rufflet found Jason, whom was talking to some other kids.

"Ruff, ruff", Rufflet cried out to Jason trying to get his attention. Hey hey, Jason.

After Rufflet was trying to get Jason attention, he landed on top of Jason's head and tried to turn Jason's head to the direction of Dante and N.

Megaman765

Years
"..."

Snype could tell how easy it was for these two to annoy others. Even with the past events, they were still trying to get Thyme involved into a fight. Snype just wanted to stop it before it happened. Where was Mark when you needed him... He would notice the fight going on and stop it. He was sitting pretty closeby anyways.

Thyme began to walk off. It was good to see she declined the battle... normally should would have gotten violent right away.

"You barely even know Duster as far as I know. Why are you concerned about that fight? Fighting her isn't going to make things any better you know." Snype said. If Rama saw the fight... then... did they see Snype there as well? Maybe they didnt know and just wanted to go to Thyme to confirm their suspicions by letting her spill the beans... crap.

Meanwhile Mark noticed something going on nearby. He could sense alot of tension going on between the five pokemon. Thyme was already walking away but Snype seemed to be talking to Skye's Pokemon... and another one of Skye's pokemon walked away as well. Likely to get Skye or something.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie was half tempted to bring up how they were also social tools of sorts. Yet, that was more of a private belief in that it said more about her than it did about pokemon. There was one thing she wasn't and that waa passionate enough to push her own ideology on another. She didn't really /do/ Passion very often in general. At the mention of clothes however her interest was perked and she turned a mildly intrigued glance towards her.

"Oh? I'll be... interested to see what they come up with."

She got a devious look on her face as she said this. Goodness only knows what she would ask for... Something mildly absurd no doubt.

"Will you be dancing?"

The question was out of the blue. She was curious as to whether she'd have aomething interesting to watch or whether she'd ve stuck watching young love from the sidelines. She wasn't necessarilly convinced Brogan was a good dancer, but that was what was so interesting about it. In truth, she was looking forward to the dance. She'd have an opportunity to observe others and learn things she wouldn't have been able to without being a total creeper.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie blushed slightly, embarrassed by the silliness of her question as she noticed it. She shrugged it off though. After a few moments Selene had suggested somewhere. Valorie thought about it for a moment before nodding in concurrence. Yet, before they could go Sam appeared. Valorie honestly hadn't been paying attention to his battle, but she assumed he must've finished it. He then proceeded to apologize and ask her if she wanted to hang out. Though, any hints at a date were lost on her. As far she could tell he was just trying to be friendly. His embarrassment was probably about being tackled and roughwd up a bit. Despite what he had done she found herself feeling bad for what she had done in turn. It really wasn't in her nature to attack people at all. At least she hadn't seriously hurt him though, or had she? When she had decided sitting on him as a good ideas she had accidentally kinda sorta kicked him in the face. Given, it was totally unintentional. He didn't seem hurt though. After a few moments Valorie spoke up.

Valorie: "Thanks..!"

It occured to her that he seemed rather flustered.

"Well.... alright."

She sounded slighrly.skeptical, as if she wasn't sure he was genuine.

"...But.be nice to Selene, okay?"

She glanced up at Selene as she said that. She didn't like when Sam said those things about her. Regardless...

"She and I need a moment to talk alone though, okay?"

She was once again trying to he reasonable, but it was less of a question and more of of a declaration, as in if /was/ goig to happen. She then turned her gaze to Selene again, waiting for her to lead the way.

Nideous

Years
Thyme and Drizzle

Thyme flushed. She gave a low hiss and clenched her fists. She was glaring at Rama. It was taking every once of self control she had not to beat the crap at of him. Only remembering how scared and messed up Duster had been after Thyme had attacked her was stopping her.

Keep pussshing it. I dare you. Keep pusshing you ssstupid little mutt. It'll be the lassst thing you do," she hissed. Drizzle walked over to her. He reached out and she smacked his paw away. Then Snype brought up her fight with Duster, and she stared at him now. Drizzle was looking at her with shock.

"Ssssnype..." she said, hissing madly. Before she could say anything more, a Ralts appeared on top of Rama. Drizzle dashed forward and pulled him away before the fox could murder him.

"Heh, careful kid. Wouldn't want you getting hurt. Thyme, cool off a little! He's trying to provoke you. Don't let him win!" Drizzle said. Thyme glared at him.

"Ssscrew you Drizzzzzle! If he wantssss to try me, then he'll get taught a thing or two. You need to jussst sshut up and get out of my way!" Thyme snapped at him. Drizzle fell silent. He had a sad look on his face, but Thyme was now ficused on Rama again.

Brian

Nova smirked and sat down. Bri looked a little bit flustered. Everyone was staring at him now.

"Heh, he's quite the odd one. You always attract the weirdos," Nova said with a slight laugh. Bri looked down at him. Honestly, Nova was nearly as bad as Thyme!

"Nova. Be nice. Anyways... Um... I'm glad you'll be ok. You just kind of worried me when you ran off like that," Bri said, a small smile creeping onto his face. Nova growled a little bit and lay down. He was bored now.

Megaman765

Years
"Ah!" Snype yelled as Thyme began to grow more angry from Rama's Comments. In an instant he jumped in front of Thyme and tried to hold her back.

"Thyme stop! It's not worth it! Calm yourself!" Snype said to here with the utmost concern. "Are you going to betray Bri's trust like that? Don't get yourself into this Thyme!"

Mark got up onto his feet to observe the soon to be battle. If this got ugly he would have to step in the make sure both Skye and Bri's pokemon don't get too badly hurt.

(Just for the record, Snype was talking to Rama in that last post :p)

Fuyu

Years
(I figured.)

Rama felt the weight of a Ralts and growled a bit, the sound abnormal for him. He almost never got truly ticked off. He wasn't angry at the Pokemon though and shook it off, watching Thyme. THe smile curled his lips again. "Yeesh, and here I though I was bad to my friends. " He glanced at Snype. "I didn't see jack. Your girlfriend stinks so badly a Stunky faints. I'd have to have no nose not to notice her a mile away. I don't care what it was about and I don't care why."

He walked over to the Pokeball Ellie had left. "Unfortunately Ellie's right. It'd be rude to start anything right now. But you," he gave Thyme a pointed stare. "Had better be careful. Attack me now and I can assure you..." He grinned. "You'll lose. You're cockier than I am. And believe me you fireball, that takes skill."

Ellie sighed and walked back over to the group. SKye was distracted. He'd be there in a few minutes. She hoped they had that long. "Rama enough," she called quietly. "Leave it. It's not worth it. This will get fixed. She feels guilty."

"She'll suddenly get ahold of her hot-headed, bratty behavior," Rama muttered. "Please." Ellie shook her head, giving the fox a quietly scolding look.

"For the record," she said softly to Thyme. "He's got a point. You need to control yourself better. You've already upset Bri enough this week. However, it's happened and I don't see a reason to get on your case over it. You're sorry and that's enough for me. Learn to think before you act Thyme, before you hurt someone else you care about. Like him." She waved her tail at Drizzle and walked past the plant.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève started to feel a little sad as Maxwell said they were just close friends but her face lit up again in a deeper blush when he whispered to her with a smile "And possibly even more than that.". Geneviève was blushing so hard not even listening as Jason and Maxwell kept talking, feeling so shy and insecure. "Why does he like me?, what did I do to make him like me" she thought shaking her head blushing more when her hand brushed Maxwell's. "W-Why did I just do that" she thought looking down.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Well things just keep getting worse and worse don't they. N seemed to have a few minor flashbacks at Raltz's statement. Granted. . . Raltz may have just gotten himself into more danger than he was earlier now that he had teleported to who knows where.

"He couldn't have teleported too far off. As soon as Rufflet and Zorouk return with Jason we can start searching for Raltz again," N said as he waited patiently.

Zorouk meanwhile still in the illusion disguise of a student he still had on, walked over to Jason as soon as Rufflet landed on Jason's head and tried to direct him to the direction of N and Dante. Zorouk tapped Jason on the shoulder, and made a few grunting sounds and movements with his head and a thumb pointed to the direction of N and Dante, or whatever direction Rufflet was possibly pointing Jason to. These gestures and actions that Zorouk's student appearance was giving were supposed to give off the implied message of 'you should go check out whatever you're being pointed to.'

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin just continued to mind his own business at the snack bar in the mean time. Pretty much bought one of those big soft pretzels and started munching on it at some table while he waited for the whole field trip to be over. That or something else that might be interesting to watch or look at.

Back