• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
ash i think u and i have a big time difference xD anyway i just decided to restart -.- and now theres no lucas

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
im stuck at the part where i need honey where do i get it?

Can't you read English? You're playing the English Version, right?

Thanks Ash, you're such a great help =)
I do not know what's the problem occurred.
Anyway, it works, thanks again.

By the way, the English translation is good. Keep up the good work.

Thank me aswell. I actually helped with the Translation aswell.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
overall here are my views on this hack:
- presentation on everything is really good
- good detail
- i love how its set out
- i like the use of putting all the stuff together
- it has a good name as well

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Funny that people think this hack is all graphics in the HotY thread, when I didn't even get into this hack because of the graphics. The main reason I love this hack so much is the interesting cities and landscapes, no city looks the same, and that is defiantly a plus in my book. Beta 3's events were plentiful and the game was overall long, and it kept my on my guard when it got extremely hard. I loved team steam a lot more than most evil teams for some reason, their methods and plans to use every legendary they could find was a cool idea, instead of just focusing on one they go for them all. The only thing I can think of that fails in this hack is scripting. (Be aware I'm referring to Beta 3) Now that There are translations, I can finally tell what they say, so I don't know if they really fail in the new version.

Yeah, I think I made my point about the Graphics, Its not the only thing this hack has to offer.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
could someone help me?!?! I wasnt paying attention at the bit with red and ashes plan, Ijust kept pressin A. What was the plan?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
could someone help me?!?! I wasnt paying attention at the bit with red and ashes plan, Ijust kept pressin A. What was the plan?

Then pay attention.
Or else, you should restart.

The only thing I can think of that fails in this hack is scripting. (Be aware I'm referring to Beta 3) Now that There are translations, I can finally tell what they say, so I don't know if they really fail in the new version.

Yeah, I think I made my point about the Graphics, Its not the only thing this hack has to offer.

Hmm... scripting is bad in this Hack? I find it weird.
I think the scripting is superb.

Actually, the best part in the Hack.
The OWs and Graphics are 2nd.

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
You true, that's much other
For AH fans, don't read this!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2010
Sensacional cara, muito bom mesmo.
Se precisar de ajuda com o inglês é só pedir, não sei se vc já resolveu o problema porque não li o tópico todo.

--------------

Great man, really nice.
If you need any help with english fell free to ask, I don't now if you already solved the problem cuz I didn't read the whole topic

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Just use Uni Steam and go to building which is guarded by 2 TS grunts.

Great man, really nice.
If you need any help with english fell free to ask, I don't now if you already solved the problem cuz I didn't read the whole topic
Yes it's solved thanks to me and his Highness since we were translating it ;)

Aviani : Scripting? Which part do you have in mind? I think Wes is great scripter and scripts are really nice.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Then pay attention.
Or else, you should restart.

Hmm... scripting is bad in this Hack? I find it weird.
I think the scripting is superb.

Actually, the best part in the Hack.
The OWs and Graphics are 2nd.
I Said Beta 3, not the new one. Only because of grammar, not saying its bad. Espeacially saying with those fight scenes with the Dragon trio.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

I Said Beta 3, not the new one. Only because of grammar, not saying its bad. Espeacially saying with those fight scenes with the Dragon trio.

Oh, the old Beta 3? That's obvious.
Old Beta 3 isn't very good.

Great man, really nice.

You can't help us. The positions are full.
Plus, you spelt "Feel" wrong.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Oh, the old Beta 3? That's obvious.
Old Beta 3 isn't very good.

You can't help us. The positions are full.
Plus, you spelt "Feel" wrong.
Well, I put "I'm refering to Beta 3" In parentheses. Also, he spelled know "now" and cuz is because, at least try to be good at the language your offering to help with. :\

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
SP this is not your hack. You were asked to translate the hack, not add your own ideas to it. It is obvious what additions are yours. Trainers that have 6 super powered pokemon, most of which are not even available at the level theyare at. Also, there are a number of pokemon that you likely added that do not even have movesets, so they just struggle. The most notable additions are the second and third gym battles. Gym leaders are only supposed to have a couple pokemon, the first one or two a lesser form and weak. Instead the leaders have 6 pokemon, most of which are fully evolved. While your translation efforts are appreciated, it is my opinion that you are ruining this great hack. Giving the second gym leader fully evolved starters as well as other strong pokemon is not a cool thing to do. It takes away from the whole progression of the game. I suggest you stick to translating, or let Ash do it. He seems to be better at it than you are, plus he does not have the self-entitlement you seem to have with every post, whether it is correcting grammar or instating rules for fellow posters in this topic. This topic that is not even yours.

Back