• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White-style Battlers

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
ok I have resized all the known front and back sprites in the style of b&w rescaling so the back sprites are bigger (slightly) than the front but still maintaining the 160X160 scale I've also included the different forms from b&w and an armored version of mewtwo so these will need to be coded in manually if wanted (inorder to use black and white sprites i would recommended getting the unova pack that was originally released.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE7DFB9BDC8DEBA2!405

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
I don't get it, what are you trying to accomplish here?

These sprites are very blurry and unappealing. The Black/White Pokemon sprites are already easily available, too.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
well the point was too keep them in the 160X160 scale also the available b&w sprites do appear to be missing the different forms shown in b&w although prob work on it bit more as ive just learned new ways to do things increasing quality

Last edited:
Back