• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
This hack looks really promising, and I'll probably check it out in the next week or so. The number of cities/towns in the town map looks huge, too! Did you need to extend the number of maps in the ROM to accomplish that?

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I found many bugs.. well, that's WHY it's still in the Progressing hack section.
Please fix them, I bored to name all of the bugs so.. good luck.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
what about evolution of froakie , chespin.fennekin??

I've already added the 2nd stage evolution of them, simply level them up to Lv16 to evolve them. But the 3rd stage evolution of them is still not available.

Thanks but tell me which rival's event. i got seven badge and regigass event so please help me.

I think you've already got that badge. Or you could never get through High Edge Falls by Rock Climb, okay, I'll list out the gym leaders of TYRON:
1. Auron/Rock-Type, Marble City. 2. Damien/Fire-Type, Volcano Town. 3. Jaclyn/Poison-Type, Bronze Port. 4. Wood/Grass-Type, Greenland City. 5. Lily/Fairy-Type, Amberyellow Town. 6. Aisha/Ict-Type, Mugwort Villa. 7. Pure(Iron)/Dragon-Type, Halfleaf City. 8. Siena/???-Type, Flora Island.

I think these are all gym leaders of TYRON Region.

how do you get snivy in thsi game?

You can get Snivy from someone in Solar City.

So I'm a little lost as to where I should go next. I just got the halfleaf gym and went into the dragon cave but there is a guy blocking the path that says I need to finish the pinaroma village event first. I go to the village but there is nothing there and the guy keeps saying that I will know soon what the tower Is for? So I came back and tried to surf to grey island but there are rocks blocking mypath and no matter how much I dive I can get around them? HELP!

EDIT: Okay So I realized I missed the century science building and was able to get things going from there. However now I've defeated the Flora Island gym leader(which I'm quite sure is the last) and when I go to marble city to try and get through the cave, the guy still won't let me in saying I need 8 badge. Help? Did I miss one? I'm pretty sure I didn't..

Maybe it is a bug, but firstly, allow me to list out the gym leaders list to help you to find whether you missed a gym:

1. Auron/Rock-Type, Marble City. 2. Damien/Fire-Type, Volcano Town. 3. Jaclyn/Poison-Type, Bronze Port. 4. Wood/Grass-Type, Greenland City. 5. Lily/Fairy-Type, Amberyellow Town. 6. Aisha/Ict-Type, Mugwort Villa. 7. Pure(Iron)/Dragon-Type, Halfleaf City. 8. Siena/???-Type, Flora Island.

If you sure you didn't miss any of them, please tell me, thanks.

How do I get to Jade Pass??

Also: THere is a bug with the guy who gives you Froakie. You answer "yes" and the text repeats without giving you the Froakie.

I found it, too. So I fixed this one before in Beta 3.16.

are you gonna be adding the mega kanto starters evolutions? If you aren't ,please add them?

I don't think I still have enough room to make them there, so I may need to work on another project to make all mega Pokemon available.

when will logan(the player( meet iron?

I think I'm going to put a hidden event about Iron(Pure) in this hack, in which the player may meet Iron(Pure).

I don;t think he can since the Kanto starters were redone to be the starters from Gen5.

That's the truth, so I need to start another project, just as I said.

Maybe in graphical appeal this game is a bit of a letdown, but for overall this is a great rom-hack.
The storyline makes a lot of sense, and I personally see this as a sequel for Victory Fire is every way it could be.

So, thank you for this amazing game! :)

I know the tiles are bad, I'm not good at drawing them at all, sorry for this, and what's more, I'm glad to see you like this hack.

1158 I can't Find Mewtwo in Greenland cave And i found a bug when i used an escape rope in greenland cave I got stuck in a dead end

In fact, I thought about making Escape Rope can't be used there due to this error, but I didn't do that, so I think I may need to do something to fix this problem, what's more, the Mewtwo bug was fixed in the newer Beta 3.16.

THis hack looks good, but the tiles look a bit dull and flat.

Sorry, just as I said, I'm not good at making tiles, I really need to do more for this.

Found another bug. When talking to the old man on the roof of the lighthouse about the Dragonite he saw, the text glitches and never ends. Sorry, I can't post a screencap because I'm a new member.

Thanks for reporting, I've fixed it in the newest Beta 3.16.

Can you get bagon in this game?(or any of its evos)

Maybe you can't since I make some Pokemon only available in one of my two projects, unluckily, Bagon is only available in another project, so, sorry. Bagon is not available in this hack.

This hack looks really promising, and I'll probably check it out in the next week or so. The number of cities/towns in the town map looks huge, too! Did you need to extend the number of maps in the ROM to accomplish that?

I do need to do that. Because there're 3 regions available in this hack now, the map can only contain 2 regions there, Johto Region still son't have a map now, but I don't know how to do that. So I still haven't do that.

how do you finish the shard quest in the eastern city

The shards can be found in hidden caves in all caves of SYLON, simply walk onto the special tiles of the caves and you'll find a hidden cave there.

where can we find shards in which cave..according 2 d shard quest of lividity city

The caves which contain hidden caves are: Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel, Moss Cave and Abandoned Mine. You can find the shards there.

I found many bugs.. well, that's WHY it's still in the Progressing hack section.
Please fix them, I bored to name all of the bugs so.. good luck.

Well, I do want to fix those bugs, but I even don't know what are they. I don't have enough time to test it out since I'm too busy recently, but I may try to do it later. Thanks.

Beta 3.16 released for fixing some bugs.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
@ WIND 1158 .... what to use so dat we find hidden cave inside any mine ...nothing in my key items pocket can find a hidden cave!!! :(

Alpesh

fire trainer
Years
Thanks Biut I go through High Edge Falls by Rock Climb but no one is there. please help. i think its bug.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
i know ...i used that but it says "there is a tym and place fr evrything nd nt here"..............

In the caves, there are tiles that appear to be crack. Stand on them and it'll ask if you want to check it out.

I'm still stuck though. I finished the Bronze Port event and have the badges from Marble City and Volcano Town, but I don't know where to go now. I haven't had a lot of trouble with my playthrough until I got to this point. I've talked to everyone I can talk to in the Tyron region. I've even tried talking to everyone at Easter City and Sandy Villa and nothing. Help me please. T__T

P.S. Found another bug that if you talk to the lady that gives you the missions after you finish the fourth mission, she will continue to give you coins. I've already gotten 20 Masterballs and my ticket to the Johto region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I missed the bronze port one, however the gym is empty, there is no one inside :/

Sorry, that might be a bug, please try the newer Beta 3.17. What you need to do is just leave the gym and walk away from the door then walk back and enter the gym. You'll see the gym leader there after this.

I'm still stuck though. I finished the Bronze Port event and have the badges from Marble City and Volcano Town, but I don't know where to go now. I haven't had a lot of trouble with my playthrough until I got to this point. I've talked to everyone I can talk to in the Tyron region. I've even tried talking to everyone at Easter City and Sandy Villa and nothing. Help me please. T__T

P.S. Found another bug that if you talk to the lady that gives you the missions after you finish the fourth mission, she will continue to give you coins. I've already gotten 20 Masterballs and my ticket to the Johto region.

As I said, it is a bug, you may need to go to Bronze Port for the badge. Simply make sure you are not near to the entrance of the gym in the previous saved file and then walk back to there to make the gym leader appear there, and the bug you mentioned is fixed now. Please use the newest patch to fix all these errors.

Beta 3.17 released for fixing the bugs.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Ok. I got the badge. Now what do I do?? I understand I need HM05 Rock Climb. But, where do I get it??

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
i visited every cave but i was able 2 collect ony 3 green.2 red,2yellow shards now what 2 do for rest plz help....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
1158 I can't Find Mewtwo in Greenland cave And i found a bug when i used an escape rope in greenland cave I got stuck in a dead end

can u help i visited every cave but i was able 2 collect ony 3 green.2 red,2yellow shards now what 2 do for rest plz help....to finish 3rd mission

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ok. I got the badge. Now what do I do?? I understand I need HM05 Rock Climb. But, where do I get it??

You can get it from elder Hai Qing. After you meet Steven on the top of Jade Volcano, go to Jade Pass and meet him there for the HM05.

i visited every cave but i was able 2 collect ony 3 green.2 red,2yellow shards now what 2 do for rest plz help....

I don't know how to tell you it, what I can tell is that you can find 1 Yellow Shard and 1 Red Shard in Windy Cave, you csn get 3 Green Shards in Moss Cave. You can get 1 Red Shard and 2 Yellow Shard in Shale Tunnel, and you can get the last Green Shard by seeking for it in the depth of Bluish Path or catching Sigilyph in Carmine Ruins, they have 50% rate taking with a Green Shard.

Beta 3.18 released for fixing a bug of Holy Karst Cave.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Found a bug at the Pure Village Pokemon Center. It leads into the PokeMart layout. Nurse Joy is still in there and you can still heal your Pokemon but you can't leave.

Also: You can't climb all rocky walls.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
how to solve 4th mission ALMA one???

Go to the top of Windy Cave.

I can't climb the rocky wall to get into Mudwort Villa. It says maybe a Pokemon can climb it and I have a Pokemon with Rock Climb in my team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Found a bug at the Pure Village Pokemon Center. It leads into the PokeMart layout. Nurse Joy is still in there and you can still heal your Pokemon but you can't leave.

Also: You can't climb all rocky walls.

Thanks for reporting, I've fixed them in Beta 3.19 now.

Back