• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Similar to this...

Just as the title says! What are you currently watching?

I'm currently watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. Almost done with the first season. It's really funny but sometimes extremely gross haha.

Last edited:
Years
Oooh I'm glad a thread like this exists.

I'm currently watching A Discovery of Witches for my ever needed fantasy fix.

Also watching The Good Place. I don't like US comedy usually but that show is so cleverly written with such an interesting premise (especially for a philosophy graduate like me).

Years
Oooh I'm glad a thread like this exists.

I'm currently watching A Discovery of Witches for my ever needed fantasy fix.

Also watching The Good Place. I don't like US comedy usually but that show is so cleverly written with such an interesting premise (especially for a philosophy graduate like me).

I'm actualky watching The Good Place right now as well! It's such a fantastic show.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
The Big Bang Theory; Young Sheldon, South Park and Bob's Burgers.
Sadly waiting for Steven Universe to return.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I just started watching Stranger Things on Netflix since I keep hearing about it and Halloween is coming up. So far its okay.
Hope you'll enjoy it! I loved both seasons.

I'm currently watching Avengers Assemble when I'm bored because it's good fun.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'm watching GOAT Daredevil season 3. Finally the only netflix marvel show worth waiting for. Feel bad for IF, Defenders and LC though, all of them got canceled. Now we won't be able to see more interactions between New York's street level heroes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Currently watching the final season of House of Cards on Netflix.

Yes, Kevin Spacey was the show. BUT Robin Wright is more than capable of carrying it on without him. She's fantastic.

Years
RN, I'm watching Riverdale.

Currently watching the final season of House of Cards on Netflix.

Yes, Kevin Spacey was the show. BUT Robin Wright is more than capable of carrying it on without him. She's fantastic.
I stopped watching mid-season-3(?). TBH Robin was always my favorite part of the show anyway.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Just re watched Young Justice.

Still one of my favorite shows to date. The show is very poetic with the themes it presents. Quite excited for season 3 as well.

Years
I've been watching random 80s episodes of Coronation Street on YouTube lately. Now that's how you do soap opera.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Been (re)watching a lot of CSI: Las Vegas with a side of Miami from time to time. Also Bob's Burgers when the next episode is out on Hulu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I just got done watching Sabrina. It was so good, but I like dark twisted Satanic TV shows. I tried watching The Haunting on <whatever> Hills but got bored. I read it's a slow start, but I'm not interested in slow starts. My currently airing TV shows that I'm watching (How to Get Away With Murder, American Horror Story, Game of Thrones) are all on hiatus / ended / break.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've started Ozark on Netflix. Since I enjoyed Breaking Bad so much, I've been recommended Ozark by a few people. So far so good.

Back