• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Asuka made her debut against Emma at TLC. Lots of people aren't happy because Emma looked too strong in the match.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
The people complaining about Emma looking too strong against Asuka are probably the same people who wanted Emma to get a chance and show what she is capable of which she certainly can not do if getting squashed.

Whilst continuity isn't WWE's strong suit it is jarring that Asuka is dubbed 'The Future' even though she is only slightly younger than Mickie James who is in a feud with Alexa Bliss who calls her 'old'.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Maybe it's only a reference to the age of her WWE career? James is ancient.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That does kind of bother me at times; shows they're not very willing to recognize work outside of WWE. It's good that this hasn't been done with AJ Styles.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Triple H will be competing in U.K. for the entirety of November, it seems!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I wish I will be able to go to a WWE event one day. I've only been to a small indie show, where I met Ron Simmons and he stopped and talked to me a for a bit. It was one of the most memorable things

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I would prefer a crowd like NXT over a boring dead crowd. A funny crowd can make a boring show entertaining.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I went to a RAW House Show earlier in the year. Sasha, Bayley and The Shield Members all got big reactions.Odd crowd though as there was next to no reaction for Samoa Joe, Bray Wyatt or Mickie James.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I suppose it's understandable for Joe, as most casual fans aren't aware of his work.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Jericho challenges Omega; I'm interested to know what will become of this. Jericho's got to be having WWE's backing on it, in some form. Also, I'm sad to see Mahal losing his belt (AJ carries himself as a main player without any title pretty well), but Styles against Lesnar is a match I wanted to see for a long time.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Seeing a WWE title change in my first televised live change was pleasing and surprising. AJ got a huge cheer for winning and whilst I personally enjoyed Jinder as Champion AJ is a great choice for Champion and of course Jinder could win the title back.

There seemed to be a lot of AJ Styles shirts in the crowd. There were also a lot of Becky Lynch shirts. The two got the biggest cheers.

Jinder got some solid cheers but the crowd really did not like Enzo Amore. He got chants of 'Boring' and 'You can't wrestle' during 205 Live.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
You were there in person? Very lucky!

Do any of us know if Cena is still the guest ref for the Championship match?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
You were there in person? Very lucky!

Yes. Members of the crowd around me speculated that AJ would win the title but I did not think he actually would. I expected some form of screwy finish (Possibly RAW invading) and Jinder would win.

The dark match after 205 was Roode/Nakamura vs Corbin/Ziggler. Nakamura got the win on Ziggler. It was a fun match and Roode's theme as expected is very fun to sing along to live.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For sure; I could imagine it to be fun.

I wondering if we?ll be having anything intriguing happening on tonight. Not likely, but I would enjoy seeing Jeff Hardy returning.

Back