• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution of Disney

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Disney has been around for a long time, they have had their ups and downs. Do you think they have changed for the good worse of everything really. Your dislikes about Disney? Favorites? Shows/movies you miss they no longer show?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
in my own opinion, i think they have changed for the better. i love the new stories they have in a lot of their movies nowadays (moana, zootopia, etc) and stuff like that.

i miss lilo and stitch. i wish they still showed the tv show.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
To me I don't like the direction Disney is going. Much of their recent success is due in large part to acquisitions(Marvel, LucasArts, and Pixar) as opposed to creating it themselves. They've gone away from Animation(which is what they were known for. Nearly every Disney show I watched growing up was Animated) to live action horse$h!t. Their competitors are unfortunately going in that direction as well(Nickelodeon most notably. CN hasn't been bitten by the live action bug... yet).

To make matters worse, they're taking animated hits from long ago and turning them into live action adaptations and I'm not talking about the classics like Cinderella(which surprisingly they've done a respectable job). Kim Possible ring a bell? Yeah... Kim Possible casting. That's what we have to look forward to. I can see it now... Star vs. the Forces of Evil live action... ugh...

FlameChrome

Years
Honestly, Nick isnt that bad, i actually for one enjoy their live action shows. Example of Henry Danger, i enjoy that show. Each to their own as I say, and many others.

FlameChrome

Years
Oh also, i do agree that they need to end the real life action movies/remakes. Honestly if they wanna make more money, make new movies. Not remakes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi please remember that we already have a thread discussing Disney live action remake films here.

Anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about Disney tbh. I always like the movies they put out, and their acquisitions were a smart move on their part and it shows with their successes.

Last edited:
Back