• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Teambuilding Advice

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm making a fun team full of my favourite Pokemon but am trying to keep it balanced so there's no glaring weaknesses. Which of these Lineups would you say is the best and what changes could you make to improve them?

Line 1: Empoleon, Espeon, Flygon, Toxicroak, Alolan-Raichu, Cradily

Line 2: Empoleon, Espeon, Flygon, Toxicroak, Alolan-Raichu, Talonflame

Line 3: Empoleon, Espeon, Flygon, Toxicroak, Talonflame, Cradily

Line 4: Empoleon, Espeon, Flygon, Toxicroak, Alolan-Raichu, Alolan-Ninetales

Years
As far as type matchups go, I'd say beware of Ground-types because Earthquake does a number on your team as far as Line 1, Line 2, and Line 4 goes. I'd say this is likely because of Alolan Raichu in addition to Empoleon and Toxicroak.

Line 3 seems to be the most balanced out of the four choices presented with the only concern being fighting types, which you've already got covered with Espeon/Talonflame anyway.

Back