• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: VBA Emulator sound error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I have been having this problem with sounds, the sound seems to be very slow like its not in a rhythmic flow. Doe this problem only arises when I record, It happens rite after I start recording you can listen to it in my channel, I uploaded a vid today (first poke vid) althought I reduced the in game volume you can still hear it. This is very annoying so if you do know how to fix it pls help

Note : happen only when I record. . . HAAAALPPPPP PIKA PIKA!!!

Trainer 766

Does it has something to do with your emulator settings,or is it your video recorder itself?

Yoni Arousement

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
VisualBoy Advance never had issues when I used its built-in AVI recorder. I can't find the video you're talking about so I can hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back