• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
Greetings, PokeCommunity!

I've used this website before for finding fan-made games, but I decided that I'd like to become a part of the forums!

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was very young, and although I took a break from the series at one point in high school, it is certainly my favorite video game franchise. I am a competitive battler, and I've even peaked at #1 on Pokemon Showdown's global Ubers ladder multiple times. However, as some of you might know, the competitive community can be quite toxic. As such, I wanted to join PokeCommunity because it seemed a lot more welcoming than sites like Smogon!

Outside of competitive battling, I enjoy playing the core series games, trying out ROM hacks, collecting Pokemon cards/plushies, playing Pokemon Go, and watching the anime. Basically, if something involves Pokemon, chances high that I'll probably love it! As you might have guessed based on my avatar and username, Flareon is my all-time favorite Pokemon! I love all of the Eeveelutions, and I'm hoping to acquire first-edition copies of each of their original trading cards at some point! Despite my adoration of the Eeveelution line, my second-favorite and third-favorite Pokemon are Ampharos and Altaria, respectively.

As far as non-Pokemon-specific hobbies are concerned, I enjoy playing the piano, playing/watching sports, and writing! I have been playing the piano for about 15 years, and I've learned approximately fifteen different songs from Pokemon games so far. I would be more than happy to play for anyone who's interested in listening; I love making others happy with my music! I am, admittedly, obsessed with collegiate and professional sports; March Madness is like a second Christmas for me! I currently write for my university's athletics website, and I hope to parlay that into a full-time job after I graduate. I enjoy writing about all sorts of things, so if there is a writing section of some sort on this website, I'll probably have to contribute to it at some point!

I apologize for the length of this post, but I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you! Don't hesitate to message me if you'd like to chat!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey -Flamespeon! Glad you decided to revisit the forums and stay this time! I also took a break from Pokemon around when the 3rd gen was released but suddenly there was this weird nostalgic upheaval of Pokemon fans? So that was odd! If you're into competitive battling than we certainly have sections dedicated to just that that I recommend you check out! And moreover if you're into the TCG!

Don't apologize for your post! The more we know about you the better! Please enjoy your stay and if there's anything myself or staff can do to make your experience on PC even better please let us know! Happy posting! n_n

Years
Hi Flare! A combination of some of the best eeveelutions I see. <3 I support this choice! Welcome to PC =)

The anime is great! I love the Sun & Moon series, despite how critical some tend to be of it. And the fact that you play piano is especially awesome....definitely something to look up to. One of my favorite instruments ever.

Enjoy your time here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! Glad you decided to come and stick around. I played Pokémon up to the release of Black & White and took a very long break after those. On top of that, I haven't really played Competitively since Black & White (arguably the best meta imo). I've always wanted to learn the piano at some point but the fact you've been playing for so long is amazing! I'd love to hear some of the songs you've learned over the years. If you have questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome and yeah the more you introduce yourself, the better. We have TCG, Anime and even Competitive Battling sections for you to peruse. Feel free to voice your opinion in as many as you like. Also, while [user]Sheep[/user] is in the minority regarding Sun&Moon(Acerola and Nanu are the only redeeming quality so far), keep in mind that [user]Fairy[/user] is unapologetic about being a Sylveon "enthusiast". You may own plushies and what not but Fairy takes things to another level(she has Sylveon slippers).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
keep in mind that [user]Fairy[/user] is unapologetic about being a Sylveon "enthusiast". You may own plushies and what not but Fairy takes things to another level(she has Sylveon slippers).
xRxpAvr.png

Back