• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokémon would you most want to cuddle?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Gorebyss
I love in OR/AS how when ever you win a battle with a Pokemon you can rub your finger on the touch screen and it does a hand petting animation before the battle closes out.
Whenever I'm using my prized Gorebyss I always touch the screen for that animation at the end and I like to imagine that I'm running out to the battlefield at the end of a battle and just giving her a great big old bear hug for doing such a great job.

I imagine that although Gorebyss doesn't have fur, it probably has baby soft skin that is warm and comforting to hug.

Years
If I can only pick one then Dragonite most of all. I want to fall asleep on top of this gentle giant's big tummy.

If I can have all I want then charmander too. I always wanted to protect him, because's he so innocent and I remember the episode where he was abandoned and nearly died left out in the rain.

Pangoro. I know he looks grumpy, but that's why he needs a hug! Besides he is known as a defender for those who have been bullied. If Charmander is the one that I want to protect then Pangoro's the one to protect me! He's like the Hound/ Sandor Clegene of Pokemon. I want Volcanion too for the same reason.

Also the whole togepi is mine to cuddle. Go away! They're mine!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
FLAREON is the only real answer

6b0.jpg

purr

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2017
Luxray, because he's so cool, and his mane/fur looks so soft, just want to climb onto his back and hug the life out of him :D
Arcanine, for the same reasons as Luxray, adding the fact that he can be my personal heater during the winter :)

luckyjack

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Primarina because I loved Popplio from the start and was so happy my lil cutie turned out to be so beautiful.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Flareon or Eevee - both look so fluffy and warm, especially Flareon, it will be extra warm in the cold weather

93ce9b95d343fe427ed3db2c8d41a3f9--pokemon-flareon-eevee-evolutions.jpg

Years
Obligatory mention of Flygon because it's one of my favorite Pokémon and I love it~

I would love to cuddle an Absol! They try to warn people of incoming disasters, only to be condemned as harbingers of the very misfortunes they seek to mitigate... I think they're entitled to a little TLC, hehe~

Any member of the Cyndaquil line! They just look like they'd be super soft, and warm due to being Fire-type. I'd imagine that Quilava in particular would also be really floppy and maybe rag doll-like to pick up! Typhlosion may have similar flop properties, or, "Floperties", but it's pretty heavy and harder to lift~

Also, Mewtwo, but only after becoming very close friends with one and earning their trust. Sapient artificial bio-weapons deserve love, comfort, and affection, too!

Really, there are many more than this, but these are the standout ones, hehe~

Last edited:
Years
I would love to cuddle an Absol! They try to warn people of incoming disasters, only to be condemned as harbingers of the very misfortunes they seek to mitigate... I think they're entitled to a little TLC, hehe~

omg ya. Poor baby deserves some lovin' ; ;

Agreed with Flareon, assuming it will regulate its body temperature. That thing is just so darn fluffy and adorable. And Whimsicott!! <3

Back