• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I gotta say that Kallen wasn't bad looking Mac.
Toph is amazing. Even blind, she's powerful and deadly. My favorite goes to Zuko. Badass people ftw!

Indeed. I love Kallen. I'll probably go back to her shortly. I just wanted to retoph for a bit. Yes, I made up a word.

Maybe this might inspire me to do a Kallen theme in the future lol.

I change my themes way too much, and I tend to reuse some a lot as well. Some members here at PC inspire some of my themes because I never even knew of the character until stalking them. However some of my themes are ones I just thought looked good on me and heck I am right.

But yeah Mac, Toph is your best theme imo.

No, Hikari :((( Kallen is minnnnnnnnnnnnnne ;-; lmao

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Bloodex:
Honestly? 19/20. :x
. . .
I have abrubtly decided, I'll try to not assume roles when talking to you!

@Hikari:
Yeah, sorry, I don't think you two would be mixed up.
Far too different of a posting manner.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Indeed. I love Kallen. I'll probably go back to her shortly. I just wanted to retoph for a bit. Yes, I made up a word.

I had a good look at Kallen myself, & boy is she a looker. I now know why you love her this much, Mac.

It's a shame that I don't watch animé much anymore...

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Bloodex:
Honestly? 19/20. :x
. . .
I have abrubtly decided, I'll try to not assume roles when talking to you!

@Hikari:
Yeah, sorry, I don't think you two would be mixed up.
Far too different of a posting manner.

Oh, god, seriously? I think I'll take that as a compliment. But nope, far from it. Only 17 years young. And that mind of a 15 year old!

Also, since Avatar was mentioned, did anyone see the movie? Last Airbender, I mean.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
No, I haven' t seen it , but I heard it was awful which makes me not want to see it.
Picture very related.
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I had a good look at Kallen myself, & boy is she a looker. I now know why you love her this much, Mac.

It's a shame that I don't watch animé much anymore...

You should watch Code Geass. You won't regret it. And Kallen is gorgeous and amazing as a character n_n I also really like CC from Code Geass.

Oh, god, seriously? I think I'll take that as a compliment. But nope, far from it. Only 17 years young. And that mind of a 15 year old!

Also, since Avatar was mentioned, did anyone see the movie? Last Airbender, I mean.

Yeah, I did. It's okay, but has nothing on the show.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, I heard it was bad. Just wanted to hear opinions from people who saw the show. =P

Also, never really saw DBZ. Wow, I'm so bad at this.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Eww. I saw like half of it, got bored and fell asleep. Then I watched the second half the next day and it was really boring :/

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love the fighting scenes of DBZ, they're great. But oh my god... does it take long for some episodes to just get to the point.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I kind of watched DBZ when I was younger but I never really got into it. :\

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My friends just rage on me when I tell them I haven't seen it. Like, damn, back off. o_o

My brothers did the same to me. They would watch it and so I'd watch with them if I was in the room with them while it was on, but I never really liked it. And they gave me crap cause I didn't like it. >.<

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even know what DBZ is. Oops.
Apparently you guys all watch stuff I don't know about haha. x; Sorry for being so inactive today, by the way. I got a lot of work done, at least.

Off-topic, but I've recently discovered how fun it is to use a stapler like a staplegun and shoot people with staples. [:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Meh, different people have different tastes I guess. I have no interest in anime in general, to be honest. Same with manga.

Shows like Walking Dead, House, and Psych, on the other hand? Goldmines.

DBZ = Dragon Ball Z

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I have a big soft spot for comics, I'm a big comic book fan. As you can tell with my Marvel & DC themes I usually put here :C

But now it's been Katy Perry themes that I've been doing *_*

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've never really got into comics, but my wife loves them. And Emma Watson? Nice. Never been a huge fan, but she's cute.

I went back to my Kallen theme. xD It didn't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back